Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn : deepdoodoo

iamme

took this from Desyn Masiello's site...

"Having bought his first set of turntables in 1990 and working for 6 years as a 'computer techie' his passion and real love in life was music. His DJ career all began with 1 mix CD that he took a considerable amount of time and love preparing, he sent it out to 100 random people that requested the CD from a post that Desyn put out onto various internet message boards. After a few months the CD had been passed all around the world and ended up on the laps of various promoters and DJs. The CD made such an impression that Desyn, although completely unknown at the time began to get international gig requests. From his first international gigs in Helsinki and Tampara, Finland 2000, to his chaotic schedule today; it all sparked off from that one mix CD."

http://www.desynmasiello.com/

god willing man.....i hope to make it someday....

ive been djing since i ws like 15-16....but only as a hobby, only been taking it seriously for like a year....

it aint easy, its gunna take a very long time...i know this....but i love music, its the only thing thats been there for me when i needed it so imma stay loyal to my biotch and keep on truckin :)

ps.......desyn is NASTY :bowdown:

see...the thing is with me im VERY selective about what i play...if its tribal it just can be any run of the mill *69 shit taht has been done over and over....it just reallly has to move me......usually veryyyyyyy deep and dark. anything deep and dark i love...doesnt matter if its tribal, progressive, electro ect. ect...

but i also LOVEEE deep soulful house that just makes you feel happy u know? i dunno i just like so many things that its hard for me to develop sets sometimes but thats the whole fun behind it :D i'll spend whole afternoons in the record shop. going thru EVERYTHING