Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What a DECEMBER

DEC 1ST- CIELO- LOUIE VEGA & KEVIN HEDGE

DEC 2ND- SOME OF YA KNOW ALREADY, AND ITS BIG( if ya dont know pm me)

DEC 3RD- SULLIVAN ROOM- HECTOR ROMERO, CROBAR- SASHA

DEC 4TH- PRIVATE PARTY HECTOR ROMERO/ AND CIELO- TEDD PATTERSON

DEC 9TH- CIELO-JOSH WINK

DEC 10TH- CROBAR- HERNAN CANNTENEO

DEC 11TH- APT-NICKY SIANO/ MOVE AGAINST AIDS JACOB JAVITS CENTER, WITH A AN AFTER PARTY AT ROXY.

DEC12TH- DEEP- 718 SESSIONS- DANNY KRIVIT

DEC 16TH- APT- MARSHAL JEFFERSON

DEC 17TH- SPIRIT- DANNY TENAGLIA

DEC 18TH- CROBAR- DAVID MORALES

DEC 23RD- DEEP- MASTERS AT WORK

DC 31ST- SHELTER,AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE.

Also cant forget all the great weekly parties that some of the local people do and some of the local promoters provide. Check out CELLER BAR on fris for thier VINTAGE party. As well as blueskythurs, texture tues, downdeep,feel the love, tony humphries,deepspace,fuze,etc.

Looks like a great month indeed.I know some of ya have different tastes than me but like always jsut spreading info on parties that i will enjoy. So anybody else wanna post their parties for their style of music this way everyboy could know whats going on.

Guest distort909

january 28th is wher its at....:)

i am planning a buss trip up to stereo to go & see chris liborator ddr & the geezer...............TECHNO BAYBE :)

hellz yeah al im dying to hear what marshall is gonna bring to the speakers. An andy hopefullyi can make it out on the 10th to your party. I had a great frekaing time a few weeks ago.And your one of the best persons in the scene who is in it with your heart,much respect goes to you.Leo i think it as to do with that topic you made right? Yo john as much as i love behrouz i cant miss a dt event. Believe me i would be next to you on that one for sure. HAPPY DECEMBER everyone, partying begins tonight.