Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coke Prices

chinelas

Not sure about grams, I usually buy it by the ounce. If it helps, you can usually buy a 12oz. can for about a dollar. A 20oz. bottle can run you as much as a $1.50. A two liter bottle goes for a $1.29 at the supermarket, so that's probably the best deal. These are local prices, so they might be higher or lower depending on where you are.

:spin:

Not sure about grams, I usually buy it by the ounce. If it helps, you can usually buy a 12oz. can for about a dollar. A 20oz. bottle can run you as much as a $1.50. A two liter bottle goes for a $1.29 at the supermarket, so that's probably the best deal. These are local prices, so they might be higher or lower depending on where you are.

that's ridiculous! Coke is a bad habit............. :shades:

thats if u can find a 2liter coke...there all the liter and a half bs now...and u can get those on sale for about $.60 or like $1.00 if not on sale...and cans for a dollar???? where the fuck to u buy soda...u can get it from a machine from anywhere between $.60-.75

I usually buy the imitation brand from SAM'S and pretend it's coke. It works just fine somedays, but I am sure I will swap back over the harder stuff again. If I'm out in public I do the real coke - I can't let anyone see the rothenbergerstien side of me.

:laugh: @ rothenbergerstien

i have found the target brands to be good...dr spice tastes just like dr pepper...and at $1.99 a 12 pack...i am there dude...

moutain due comes in like cherry and blue flavors..

hey i got a joke, u might of heard this from me already thouhg

k

so

this waitress goes up to her table to take an order but sees this guy doin a line of sweet and low :huh:

she asks him what hes doing..

he said" its diet coke"

hahahhahhahahhahahaha

yestarday i got 12 ounces for like 45 cents with my price plus card at the A&P.

But i think im going switch to pepsi edge, there too much sugar for me in regular coke....

that pepsi edge shit is alright. but I find it that I either gotta go hard - or fucking Go Home! there's no half-steppin' around here. Fuck a diet, half calorie bull shit soda - that's like drinking N/A Beer, pointless! I want the shit that's going to rot out my teeth and fucking wig me out after shot-gunnin' 3 or 4.

moutain due comes in like cherry and blue flavors..

hey i got a joke, u might of heard this from me already thouhg

k

so

this waitress goes up to her table to take an order but sees this guy doin a line of sweet and low :huh:

she asks him what hes doing..

he said" its diet coke"

hahahhahhahahhahahaha

that joke was bad...lololol...

the orange flavored mountain dew (live wire) is da bomb...but so is the cherry flavored...i havent had the blue one...thats the grape flavored one or sumthing, right???