Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hip Hop Party 12/3

THIS FRIDAY COME PARTY AT BIG 6 LOUNGE LOCATED AT

97 BOWERY LOCATED BETWEEN HESTOR AND GRAND ST.

(LOCATED ON TOP OF RICE & SPICE RESTURANT)

THIS WILL BE A PARTY NOT TO BE MISSED AS D.J.FATFINGAZ DROPZ BOMBZ ALL NIGHT LONG FROM HIP HOP TO REGGETON TO CLASSICS!!!!

FREE FOR THE LADIES ALL NIGHT LONG .

Guys $10 all night

DOORS OPEN AT 10

*NO DRESS CODE* LADIES BE SEXY!!!!

FOR INFO CONTACT JIMMY 718 607 2445

ALFREDO 347 615 1703

Yep Yep ..hip Hop Party ..thats Right...i Enjoy All Types Of Music And All Kinds Of Dj's As I Have An Appreciation For Music ...i Enjoy Anything From Dt 2 Tiesto 2 Dare I Say Jp 2 Kid Capri 2 Funk Flex ..so Please I've Read Many Posts Like This One And I'm Not Trying To Start A Battle Over Here But Don't Knock The Music Or The Party If Its Not Your Cup Of Tea

Funk Master Flex Is An Internationally Known Hip Hop Dj ....lemme Put It To You Like This In "trance" Terms ....hes The Tiesto Of The Hip Hop Community And What I Mean By That Is Hes Widely Considered A Top Dj In Hip Hop If Not The Best But Hes Really Not ..he Just Does A Damn Good Job Of Marketing Himself Like Tiesto Does ....tiesto Plays The Olympics ...flex Plays A Celebrity's Wedding ...not Quite The Same Status But I Think You Get My Drift And Where I'm Going With This.

Your Right ..i Gotta Admit It Sounds Funny As Hell Because I Even Crack Up About It Too When I Describe It ..but I Tell You What ..my Motavation Towards Starting Parties At This Spot Was As A Person That Goes To Crobar , Avalon , Spirit ,etc ..i Also Like To Chill At Low Key Spots So I Decided To Check Out This Venue One Day And It Blew My Head Off ..the Energy Coming Out Of This Lounge ..so Long Story Short ..don't Hate On It Until You Try It Out. To Give A Little Back Ground Check Out "g E T F A T S H O W . C O M .....they Are The Residents ..check Their History And Give Me Feedback ...

Not my fantasy cocksmoker. You're the lamer who wishes aids on people so seems to me you deserve something in return, asslicker

:shake::shake::shake:

Besides - I'm sick and tired of u fucksticks rippin on hip-hop. Stop being jealous and enjoy ur shit.

Now go play in traffic Stewie

:shake::shake::shake:

Besides - I'm sick and tired of u fucksticks rippin on hip-hop. Stop being jealous and enjoy ur shit.

Now go play in traffic Stewie

When did I rip on hip hop dickmuncher? Just because it isn't a style of music I like doesn't mean its not good. Just isn't what I prefer to listen to, plain and simple. So go suck a dick you closeminded fuck

That crack rat deserves to be anally raped by a homeless person and get every STD known to man. You don't see hip-hop heads on here raggin on techno...shut the fuck up already!

:cry::cry::cry:

Okay tough raver guy - I'll run away now... :bowdown:

So angry for no reason whatsoever. Why do you care so much if people rag on hip-hop? Besides, there is a whole other forum for hip-hop. Which I see now why it was designed that way. To keep trash like you off of this board. So go listen to your eminem cds now and leave this board alone, loser

So angry for no reason whatsoever. Why do you care so much if people rag on hip-hop? Besides, there is a whole other forum for hip-hop. Which I see now why it was designed that way. To keep trash like you off of this board. So go listen to your eminem cds now and leave this board alone, loser

Do another bump or line in the bathroom and talk to me later skippy!

and like whan eminem says....nobody listens to technooooooo

Do another bump or line in the bathroom and talk to me later skippy!

and like whan eminem says....nobody listens to technooooooo

I don't do drugs, thanks. Just keep smoking that glass dick with your cocksmoking homies and you'll turn out just fine. btw, lots of people listen to techno.

Yeah those damn niggers and their reefer...shame on them!

Gotcha point! :aright:

Well you started the stereotyping first with the ravers and the lines in the bathroom remark. If you can't take it when it comes back to you then just step down and be quiet, no one will think less of you