Clubplanet Nightlife Community

after hours after armin?

Not that I know.

Spirit will probably end at 6am. After listening to a good music and then going to another club and listen to an inferior music will bring your mood down. After AVB, it's better to go to a house party with your best friends where you can turn up the volume, play your favorite CD's, watch something like Tiesto in concert DVD in a big screen TV. Cover the windows, lock the dogs, gatorade, red bull, play something from www.digitallyimported.com

You can check out Odyssey afterhours @ Cafe Deville every Saturday morning from 2am till 11am. The music is great and it's a nice chill spot to hangout at. Cafe Deville is located on the corner of 103 3rd ave and 13th st in nyc. Its free addmission before 4am and $20 after. see you there!

If I was going out this night I would give hernan at crobar a shot. I never heard him before and am interested in hearing his sound. AVB been there done that. It was fun for a hot minute but now after hearing such great muzak this year I have finally come to the conclusion that house is definetely where it's at. Enjoy yourself either way.

digital