Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9

So who do i go to for info on studio 9?

I heard its huge....with a lot of parking ....it was an old National Liquidators or something like that....also heard that they can stay open until 6 AM with no liquor after 3. Its in Woodbridge on 1 & 9 I heard this all so i dont know if its all true but i think its pretty close to being right...pretty good source

not sure when it opens i will let you know if i get more info

I heard its huge....with a lot of parking ....it was an old National Liquidators or something like that....also heard that they can stay open until 6 AM with no liquor after 3. Its in Woodbridge on 1 & 9 I heard this all so i dont know if its all true but i think its pretty close to being right...pretty good source

not sure when it opens i will let you know if i get more info

From what i heard the owners were having private parties there and they were fined something like 40 grand and they have to pay it before they open. Apparently the clubs liquor lic was not valid until they had a grand opening, in witch they did not have yet. So basically they were serving alcohol in these private parties without a valid liquor lic. This is what i heard so who really knows when this place is opening.

From what i heard the owners were having private parties there and they were fined something like 40 grand and they have to pay it before they open. Apparently the clubs liquor lic was not valid until they had a grand opening, in witch they did not have yet. So basically they were serving alcohol in these private parties without a valid liquor lic. This is what i heard so who really knows when this place is opening.

i love it when people talk shit.. not true!!!

we will be opening veryyyyyyyyyyy soon!!! you'll see!!!

i love it when people talk shit.. not true!!!

we will be opening veryyyyyyyyyyy soon!!! you'll see!!!

Like i said " this is what i heard" just sharing info, it is a message board you know. Not for nothing but the place was suppose to open a while ago wasnt it. Oh yeah and if you know thats not true then why dont you enlighten all of us on why they have not opened yet.

Like i said " this is what i heard" just sharing info, it is a message board you know. Not for nothing but the place was suppose to open a while ago wasnt it. Oh yeah and if you know thats not true then why dont you enlighten all of us on why they have not opened yet.

THIS PLACE USE TO BE A WAREHOUSE, THEY HAD TO BUILD FROM THE BOTTOM UP.. IT'S NOT LIKE IT USE TO BE A CLUB OR RESTRAUNT AND WE REMODELED.. I PROMISE YOU, THE PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL..

next thing people gonna say aliens came down and took there liquior lic then blew the place up ,,, cmon people stop hating ,, the place is gonna be dope and every other club is nervous. so people stop being jealous and wait and see , if you were listening to the radio u would have heard their commercial , so everyone whos hating , stay home and stick a thumb up yr ass

next thing people gonna say aliens came down and took there liquior lic then blew the place up ,,, cmon people stop hating ,, the place is gonna be dope and every other club is nervous. so people stop being jealous and wait and see , if you were listening to the radio u would have heard their commercial , so everyone whos hating , stay home and stick a thumb up yr ass

THANX... :rock: