Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9

Will this be a dance club or do you have to get dressed up and be all unconfortable when you dance?

To me the thing wrong with Jersey, is that it is a pretty boy state.Everyonew is dressed up to go out and DANCE. I know people like to look good, but y cant you come as you are, and be comfortable when you dance?

cause then u will have a raveeeeee and have lots of damnn drugsssss in the placeee.........mmmmmmmmmmm maybe thats why.... :type:

Wait so this place is going to stay open till 6am and stop serving at 3am. Doesnt that say something, :rolleyes:

And just cause people dont dress up it doesnt mean there on drugs. And I am sure some people who do dress up get all fcuked up on drugs too.

Every individual should be treated equally, however the way you are dressed.

I heard its huge....with a lot of parking ....it was an old National Liquidators or something like that....also heard that they can stay open until 6 AM with no liquor after 3. Its in Woodbridge on 1 & 9 I heard this all so i dont know if its all true but i think its pretty close to being right...pretty good source

not sure when it opens i will let you know if i get more info

Everything you said is incorrect so its got to be a good source.... heheh

Everything you said is incorrect so its got to be a good source.... heheh

>they are serving food...thus they can stay open late IF THEY CHOOSE TO. It's CORRECT INFORMATION, and i know for a fact. Will they stay open late??? They don't know, but they have that option.

Mendez