Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spider Room aka Spider Club

avalon-1210.jpg

Since it is the season of giving, Trust Us Entertainment would like to give you a night af musical bliss. For the first time ever, we have VINNY RUE doing a tag team set with LOUIE CORRALES.

As our gift to you ...copies of Vinny Rue's new CD will be handed out.

after hours starts at 3am now?

ugh

afterhours always started at 3am .....even since way back in factory days ...

not sure how old you are.....but at 3 am was when JP would drop "afterhours has now begun"

shit has gotten fucked since clubs like to stay open for days ...

but YES afterhours starts at 3............

does nto always have to be after 4 / 5

afterhours always started at 3am .....even since way back in factory days ...

not sure how old you are.....but at 3 am was when JP would drop "afterhours has now begun"

shit has gotten fucked since clubs like to stay open for days ...

but YES afterhours starts at 3............

does nto always have to be after 4 / 5

dosent avalon's main dance floor close @ 7 also? nothing that can stay open later, like how morillo starts his afterhours discotheque party @ 5? not trying to be a D*ck, just really wanna know

dosent avalon's main dance floor close @ 7 also? nothing that can stay open later, like how morillo starts his afterhours discotheque party @ 5? not trying to be a D*ck, just really wanna know

no it's cool ........of course every club has their own shit ....disco being exception to everyhting caus elord knows how they stay open.....(prob cause owner is ex cop)

but SPIDER ROOM connects to avalon...but technically is a seperate entity..

after certain time you are not allowed to cross over in between avalon and spider room ....you may not even be able to cross over at all....(sorry our first night will be friday and that is something I did not ask)

but spider room is open all night ...there is a party in there before ours.....at 2 Dj's change and technically afterhours per say starts...and the party goes till 7 am ...........

i always tranfer myself from avalon to spyder wit no problem..everr

yeah ..I was not sure...I have only done a party there once before...and you could transfer.....but at 2 or 3 when afterhours in spider room starts...it is def closed off....or at least willbe from now on .

we are tryign to bring life back into this room......it is a nice place for a afterhours but they let it go to shit...so hopefully with the new talent we have coming and a better door policy we can clean it up and make it an enjoyable little friday jam...

TRUST US ENTERTAINMENT WILL NOW BE HOSTING THE SPIDERCLUB AKA SPIDER ROOM...FOR AFTERHOURS EVERY FRIDAY FROM 3 TO 7.

AFTER THE SUCCESS OF OUR "HK" PARTY ...WE WANT TO CONTINUE OUR MOMENTUM AND FORMULA TO BRING YOU THE BEST OF NEW YORKS UP AND COMING DJ'S AND SOME VETERANS IN A INTIMATE LOCALE WHERE THEY CAN SHOW YOU THEIR SKILLS.

THIS WEEK FOR OUR GRAND OPENING PER SAY WE HAVE DJ/PRODUCER RIK "RIK DOG" SANTIAGO .....FROM TWISTED RECORDS.....STILL BEAMING OFF THE RELEASE OF HIS NEW TRACK "AMNESIA"

100 CD'S WILL BE HANDED OUT EACH WEEK AS PART OF PROMOTION...............

DOOR BY KLEE

UPCOMING LINE UP

12/10 - DJ VINNY RUE

12/17 - MICHELANGELO

I HOPE MANY OF YOU CAN JOIN US IN NEW YORK'S ONLY FRIDAY AFTERHOURS...(AT LEAST THAT i KNOW OF)

JONPAUL

aka/ spiders from mars

thanks for the support guys......

we will be closed this friday for x mas eve....

but i will be announcing our NYE DJ sooon .....

FOR ALL WHO HAVE NOT CHECKED US OUT YET....WE ARE BRINGING A TOTALLY NEW VIBE TO THIS ROOM...ELIMINATING THAT DIRTY DARK FEEL IT USED TO HAVE ...

JONPAUL