Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hernan Cattaneo or AVB on 12/10?

Hold on, lthe oranges and apples metaphor doesn't work here. While house and trance are different entities, they aren't that far apart as everyone is accentuating. If you were to make a comparison between a heavy metal band and a rapper, then it could apply.

Hold on, lthe oranges and apples metaphor doesn't work here. While house and trance are different entities, they aren't that far apart as everyone is accentuating. If you were to make a comparison between a heavy metal band and a rapper, then it could apply.

ok i guess it's like comparing oranges to clementine's... ;)

What a question ......... no comparison there.... now if you ask if I'd prefer Tiesto over PvD... I'd have to insist on PvD. But then also definately Armin over Tiesto. (for some reasons I still believe Tiesto needs some improvement on his beatmatching.)

If it was Hernan vs Digweed..... I'd go with Digger... But then again Hernan is getting pretty close and so is Deep Dish.

Now that's the way to compare.

Not House vs Trance. 2 entirely different stories. That's the bottom line.

Hope whatever genre you all chose ... have lots of fun, enjoy yourselfs. And for wich one ever you choose, don't worry the others will be back sooner or later...... Everybody comes back to NYC eventually.

avb all the way. trance in nyc is a rare treat. there are us out there that really like trance. im older then most on this board and love electronic music. my friends that are older love it to. trance or house its all about the music and how it makes you feel. some nights trance can take me places house cant and vice/versa. this community of music lovers is so unique because it crosses all barriers of age/sexuality/financial status and every other classification. it truly is all about the music. some nights fluffy trance is ok by me. peace. :hat:

ive dcided nto to go to this party. Rather on thurs im hittin up3 parties featuring NYC TALENT AT ITS BEST: including: alex pearce, steve bronzie,k1w1,taisun,sofa king shigulators, louie balo. Gonna take friday off and then on sat APT with NICKY SIANO and sun at DEEP for 718 sessions. My legs and knees are still hurtin real bad from dancing 4 nights staight and not sleeping 2 of those nights goin strahgt to work. So i jsut might chil for a bit this week not dance to hard till next thur,fri,sat. Have fun at crobar everybody, and if you see someone throwing he napkins do a floor move and trip him, thats what im gonna do next time.

WHAT UP CP!!!

Going to be a sick weekend of MUSIC!! My brother and I, together known as SAMSARA, will be opening up the main floor at CROBAR this friday Dec. 10th - for Hernan Cattaneo. Were siked as hell being that he is one of our favorite in the game right now..so were definitley going to work the night just right for him and hope to impress you all while doing so!!

If you're going to check out Hernan make sure you get there early enough to party with us!!

SAMSARA

:clap2::clap2:

WHAT UP CP!!!

Going to be a sick weekend of MUSIC!! My brother and I, together known as SAMSARA, will be opening up the main floor at CROBAR this friday Dec. 10th - for Hernan Cattaneo. Were siked as hell being that he is one of our favorite in the game right now..so were definitley going to work the night just right for him and hope to impress you all while doing so!!

If you're going to check out Hernan make sure you get there early enough to party with us!!

SAMSARA

:clap2::clap2:

who the hell are you guys?

And how did you get to open up for him.

Just two really hard working DJ's that openned for him last night and had a ridiculous time with great music, a really great response from the crowd and unbelievable response from Crobars Managers, bartenders and bouncers. What an awesome night...HERNAN was off the wall...took the night to another level.

We have been around for a while now, and have had a pretty successful career to date..I guess you can say we have kind of flown under the radar. If anyone wants to hear more about us and get some of our music we would be more then siked to hook it up!

SAMSARA

samsara@maestrovista.com

Great Djs @ the beginning (a little bit hard for opening) but good music.

Then Miami's Ariel Baund play excellent music bringing everybody together for the # 6 in the world to start, Hernan Cattaneo. WoW, what a dj!!!!

LOVED IT!!!! I hope they start coming more often!!!!

Thank you Crobar!!!!

:bowdown:

Thanks Monster303- very much appreciated. Because it was Crobars DJ Showcase they wanted us to pound it...typically if we were to open on a regular night we would have kept it a little more low key, but that is why they brought in Ariel (who opens for Hernan quite often) to bring things back to ground level for a while. Awesome Night!!