Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Housedivision vs. Lust4house: X-Mas Party Dec. 11th!!!

lyrik

Posternewsletter.jpg

5 @ door / Free to Registered L4H Brd Mbrs.

> visit www.lust4house.com and Register on the Msg brd under the "Lounge" section!

PLEASE spread the word on this one...This is a time of year that "family" comes together to celebrate life, love & happiness.

We'd like to see all our "Florida Family" on Dec. 11th in Miami Bch..

THIS IS FOR ALL THE UNDERGROUND PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE....THE LOVELY SOUL CHILDREN!

> Gifts & presents courtesy of House Division & Lust4House.com.

> VERY Limited cd giveaway of Paradise Vol. 3 double cd mix by Jask & Joshua Wilkins

(not to be release until Dec. 18th in Tpa @ Paradise Xmas/Traxsource.com US Tour Party w/ Brian Tappert - Soulfuric)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is to be the kick-off party for some great collaboration on the parts of housedivision and lust4house bringing the heat and some very special guests in the up coming months!!! :pint:

ugh i promised diaga id be at cafeteria that nite then goin to space :(

Whats at speace that night bling that is better than hangin with the friends and family of house beotch! Besides don't you squirrly kids stay out until 4pm the next day on the super cool patio???

You better stop in at least for an hour or somebody's gonna get the wedgie of all wedgies when I see them next!

:aright:

Get ready for conference - boat cruise will be in full effect! 92 footer on a luxurY yacht this time! Some great guests lined up...I'm sure Josh or Vaughan has clued you in by now---its going to be twice as good as last year if thats possible!

BTW - Just ordered my copy of the new Rhythm Slaves - Let it Flow w/ECB remix!

Get ready for conference - boat cruise will be in full effect! 92 footer on a luxurY yacht this time! Some great guests lined up...I'm sure Josh or Vaughan has clued you in by now---its going to be twice as good as last year if thats possible!

it's on!!!!

BTW - Just ordered my copy of the new Rhythm Slaves - Let it Flow w/ECB remix!

thanks! please let me know what you think. more goodies very, very soon. did someone say more from the east coast boo....shhhh

it's on!!!!

thanks! please let me know what you think. more goodies very, very soon. did someone say more from the east coast boo....shhhh

Dave.... sup Weeeeeest Coast Playa! nice to see DeepFunk back in da biz.... The Rurals laid a lovely mix down my friend.... picked those up @ WMC 03' when u guys did ur thingy @ the Raliegh Hotel (thanks to Carly).... lost my Deepfunk tee though...one of my fav tees to wear.... soooo soft and comfy... lol!

hope to see ya in 05' my friend.... hope all is well and life is rockin' for ya!

:ghey:

be safe booooeytch! we'll send ya one of Vaughan's smelly socks after he's danced all nite.... :gang:

You, Mr. Wilkins, are now officially on my shitlist! It's not too late to have your name removed, however! Just send 3 shots of Patron to:

Friends of Alcohol Club

1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Attn: Oval Office

Washington, DC

:D

lost my Deepfunk tee though...one of my fav tees to wear.... soooo soft and comfy... lol!

hope to see ya in 05' my friend.... hope all is well and life is rockin' for ya!

thanks and yeah we need to make more of those. i think digital7 hates me because i still owe him a shirt, we haven't made any more since then. we'll have to get more going.

let me know if we can be of any help on the boat party, shipwrecked '04 was house madness!