Clubplanet Nightlife Community

apartment sublet

somebitch

you don't know if you're staying??? i loathe my job and am almost bankrupt, but i couldn't be happier anywhere else. you should give cali 12 consecutive months to see what it's like during the course of a year. also, different areas give one very different lives. my venice life was different from my l.a. life, and they were both different from my life down here in the o.c. they're all close geographically, but culturally they're very different. l.a. is different from new york in that it's more segregated; ALL of my neighbors in my building in venice were black, ALMOST all in l.a. were chinese, and ALL in my building here are hispanic. i'd say, though, that my building is an exception here; the city of orange is predominately white, i think. but that's just culture based on race, so it's just one way in which things were different. proximity to freeways, beaches, shopping, and nightlife made a difference, too...

all i'm saying is that los angeles is HUGE and it takes a while for someone to give it a fair shake. give it - and yourself - a chance :) .

all my neighbors are gay. i love it here. i know what you mean and i am sure i will end up staying, i just dont want to sign a lease because it is so binding. also, if i sign with my BF then its an even bigger problem if anything happens between us because i cant afford the rent alone...

i will see you tonight girl :D