Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Studio 4 Were You At Friday Nite?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did any of you asses think that just maybe they don't want a crack den?? The hip-hop and then house is a way to diversify and try to attract a more upsacale crowd. Who wants to see an ambulance every week and a crackhead being carried out? I don't!!! Do you think that the Pete and Jayson want to deal with that crap?? NO! If you owned a club would you want to deal with people dropping and need medical attention because they cannot handle their drugs. Its one thing to have a good time, but, many people just can't seem to get it!! I for one don't want to see Studio 4 become a crack den. That's just my opinion. The place is too nice for that shit! Who needs the fucking crack heads anyway? :banghead::banghead:

Lolas theme has been all over KTU since Augest and if he is playin the Stereo Dub of How Did You Know, well then Welcome to Augest '04

Out at the Night...Denny has been rippin that track since Early october

ok hype.

first of all lolas theme may be played on ktu butg my point was he played 2 ktu tracks. Nd the stereo dub is how would you FEEL not how did you know 2 totally different tracks. also october is only 2 months ago. Track is still very new. And NOT commercial

ok hype.

first of all lolas theme may be played on ktu butg my point was he played 2 ktu tracks. Nd the stereo dub is how would you FEEL not how did you know 2 totally different tracks. also october is only 2 months ago. Track is still very new. And NOT commercial

thats what i ment....thanks for the clarification :pint:

my point was that Rydell may have disappointed his following...if he still has one cuz if he did where were they all summer?

I guess alot of people are lookin for Rydell to play the way he did back in '02 and up to this summer at Merge

thats what i ment....thanks for the clarification :pint:

my point was that Rydell may have disappointed his following...if he still has one cuz if he did where were they all summer?

I guess alot of people are lookin for Rydell to play the way he did back in '02 and up to this summer at Merge

Hype youre such a douchebag,

seaside was dead all summer...except for xs that played hip hop and bamboo that played house hip hop rock etc....WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU.

please also see soulshaker's post above.....very valid points....and also please see realityyy's post as well incase you forgot how much of an asshole you look like.

thanks in advance for your expected cooperation

crack dens are hot lol jk .... lol it has nothing to do with drugs ....its all about music.and just because house music is being played doesint mean theres always drugs ...what about all those upscale lounges in the city that play only hiphop ...theres cokeheads in there nonstop! bottom line theres drugs everywhewre u go ...its all on the venue not the music ..

Did any of you asses think that just maybe they don't want a crack den?? The hip-hop and then house is a way to diversify and try to attract a more upsacale crowd. Who wants to see an ambulance every week and a crackhead being carried out? I don't!!! Do you think that the Pete and Jayson want to deal with that crap?? NO! If you owned a club would you want to deal with people dropping and need medical attention because they cannot handle their drugs. Its one thing to have a good time, but, many people just can't seem to get it!! I for one don't want to see Studio 4 become a crack den. That's just my opinion. The place is too nice for that shit! Who needs the fucking crack heads anyway? :banghead::banghead:

get your tail out from between your legs...

judging by the threads about the music and what you heard, you just don't wanna admit that the music could have been better and that rydell could have played alot better and like he used at Merge

???? You werent' fucking there you dim wit! I was. I enjoyed his set a lot. Everyone there did too, just b/c some cp ball busters bashed away doesn't mean shit. I told Richie to his face he was damn good. If I have something negative to say I won't put it here for Mom's house/basement strokers like you to get off on. But 1000+ people went nuts, so your wrong as usual.

mkutlass sandman thank god, your not on njguido, hype would have banned u by now...... ha ha hype likes to banned the interesting people....... U would have definatly been banned....... ha ha pretty soon he will be the mod of a website that gets no hits........ sandman join nj g ui do and bust some balls, i passed the torch to u it's fun........ people such babies over there.... they haven't figured out that it's just a message board..

- That fucking homo site couldn't afford my presence nor will they ever have the pleasure of my posts. It stands for everything I hate in the scene and is just a piss poor tool to self promote some dj (who I could rip in detail but don't care to)

nah your right on that part ...the music wasint that bad ...and people were going nuts ...but hype is just going on what other people think ...they played hiphop and rock ...a lot of people were not expecting that ...just cuz its the same owner as metro ...some people had different point of views thats alll .... but hype if u werent there i dont think u should state ur opinion ...

???? You werent' fucking there you dim wit! I was. I enjoyed his set a lot. Everyone there did too, just b/c some cp ball busters bashed away doesn't mean shit. I told Richie to his face he was damn good. If I have something negative to say I won't put it here for Mom's house/basement strokers like you to get off on. But 1000+ people went nuts, so your wrong as usual.

mkutlass sandman thank god, your not on njguido, hype would have banned u by now...... ha ha hype likes to banned the interesting people....... U would have definatly been banned....... ha ha pretty soon he will be the mod of a website that gets no hits........ sandman join nj g ui do and bust some balls, i passed the torch to u it's fun........ people such babies over there.... they haven't figured out that it's just a message board..

- That fucking homo site couldn't afford my presence nor will they ever have the pleasure of my posts. It stands for everything I hate in the scene and is just a piss poor tool to self promote some dj (who I could rip in detail but don't care to)

I enjoy the rock and circa mix.... I knew it was comming too so it didn't throw me b/c I expected it. When Rydell went on the place just took off to an even higher level.

Can we forget the music for a second? There was so much hot pussy there it was like a Tuna convention. I go out for ass, if the music is good thats just a plus. Studio is about hot chicks and a superior atmosphere to anything NJ has ever seen.

i will check out studio 4 not this week but the next.............. i'm gone this weekend

Of course you will. You love to bash and wise off on this board to try to piss people off but you won't be able to stay away for long....

Keep this in mind out of the 1200+ or so peole they did Fri. Maybe 10 were from cp.... so this board represents less than 1% of the club. Your posts good or bad won't affect business.

PS, when you do go there, get there for 12ish so you dont have to hear too much trip hop

they advertised 3am ...should have been 3am.

if a club advertises 3 that means everyone out by 3 lights on 245 u cant get a thousand people out of a club in 5 minutes u need 15 10 at the minimum.

also i f club advertises 2 its 145. town law abc law. basics

sandbar ... 3am on the dot ... everyweekend and well over 1000 people

if a club advertises 3 that means everyone out by 3 lights on 245 u cant get a thousand people out of a club in 5 minutes u need 15 10 at the minimum.

also i f club advertises 2 its 145. town law abc law. basics