Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Studio 4 Were You At Friday Nite?

everytime i've been there its was 3...and i went almost everyweekend give or take a few..and i dont think my watch is off 10 minutes

False for the most part. 250am the lights would go on. On occassion, they would do it to 3 if they forgot to inform the DJ or he didnt listen to the management.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen hammerheads - As I read through these postings about Friday night at studio 4 it makes me laugh ... All you club experts have so much to say about a place that is by far a better venue then any other place in north jersey - true it was upsetting not to hear richie play for as long as expected but get over it - were you expecting the factory or something ???? I read everday on these boards and laugh about how you bash everything and anything regarding the club scene ... I have an idea - get a personality and when you are out talk to girls and try to get a$$ dont stand around scared to socialize and worry and critique every thing that takes place ... I was at Studio 4 on Friday night and I thought the place was great ... not like the roof top at space or anything but for what I am use to in North Jersey definitly an enjoyable time. I am sure it will get better and Richie will play for longer as more people voice there opinion - but till then deal with it - the girls were hot the place itself was sick and so what if for one night you only heard 3 hours of beats ... that is what sat nights are for ... spirit for jp to discoteque with boris ... get a clue -

Good one slinkyboy11, you cannot expect a club to open up and on day 1 have zero issues. Besides that mauling of that jacka** in the parking lot on friday I didn't see many problems at all. Studio 4 had hot girls, and that should be everyone's first priority. The setup was phat, andthe music was fine. When the beats did come on, the place went nutz. A half hour earlier w/Richie would have been better, but I'll bet the adjustments will be made this friday. So while all of you nitpick about tiny issues, start focusing more of your time on hooking up.