Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need help with Suit Alteration! (Is this possible?)

synth19

problem is the waist is size 36, I wear 33. Is this fairly easy to alter? Just take it to one of the dry cleaner spots that does this? Pro tailor needed? Just wondering, first time I bought something that doesnt fit me...but the suit was too sweet to pass up.

in all seriousness thats a lot to take in and if you just do the waist and not the pant legs youre going to have a lot of excess bunched up at the top... imo, im not a tailor, but i feel you should take it to someone who does this very well if its a suit you really liked... out of curiousity why did you buy it if it doesnt fit~!?

Whatever you do, do NOT take it to a dry cleaner. Take it only to a highly respected tailor... it should cost you alot. Also, there's only so much you can take in at the waist, otherwise the side pockets are going to stick out. Good luck, and next time no matter how much you like the suit, or how good a deal you get on it, get one that fits!