Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EWE-How did I miss this thread?

I had a blast this weekend-except for the first couple hours into hit-car accident and falling down the stairs, lol.

Spyder Room was cool-open bar! I wish I could have heard Deepspell spin-maybe next time

I was happy that Phatman decided to ditch his date to come hang with us on Saturday. He seemed a little snotty when I asked him if he was going Sat-he was like….no….i got a date, and then gave me some weird look. ;)

Crobar was so much fun even tho Sasha blew it.

NMN, Stymie and Smokesum :makeout:

Smokesum was redik happy all night…:laugh: I have no idea why.

Emjay how did we find u on Fri? I still don’t remember…

Saturday night was insane. The music at the Sullivan Room was the best I’ve heard in one night.

Todd, Hoska, and Phil-great set-Todd loved the outfit :drool:

Eli was off the hook-the kid blows me away lately

And as far as Porter….:bowdown: we all know how I feel about that

Deepspell and his girl were awesome

I wish I could have spent a little more time with 411 and his girl.

Emjay and Phatman ripped up the dancefloor!

Foxy :love: Cookie

And the spanish girl with the phenominal body that we danced with? Not the Tranny... :rolleyes: God all mighty.

...margie/emjay.....hotness......and cookie, omg, lmao......the snotty look was cuz i couldnt believe you were leaving al's gig so early but he explained all the details later and it made sense.....i wouldnt give that look for a new girl, but rather an e-hottie such as al.....woot woot........

Emjay and Phatman ripped up the dancefloor!

I'm getting tired of nobody giving me props for attempting to dance with emjay and cookie...at one point when cookie was on the couch me & emjay made her come on the dance floor with us and I think I started to try and grind w/ cookie and she's like, "Mike this aint hip-hop, you don't grind to this"

:half:

I'm getting tired of nobody giving me props for attempting to dance with emjay and cookie...at one point when cookie was on the couch me & emjay made her come on the dance floor with us and I think I started to try and grind w/ cookie and she's like, "Mike this aint hip-hop, you don't grind to this"

:rofl:

yeah that’s cuz u were hard and u kept rubbing your dick by my ass ;)

:laugh: we're very proud of u for uh dry humping...i mean attempting to dance w/us.

cookie-i found u...actually i found nmn...i recognized him from a pic.

nmn i give you props bro......at least u danced...

u havent really learned how to pop n lock like emjay does....it will come to you kid.....im gunna have to take you under my wing, and perhaps get some tips from stymie and the mask

that's what I was pissed most about, that the Mask wasn't there to critique me and give me some pointers...it's all good though, for the next couple of weeks I'm gonna practice some moves in front of a mirror