Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend Review

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo any of you guys remember when Sasha played that remix w/ Jay-Z early in the night and I was like, "yo this shit is off the hook"....I know I said that to atleast Todd and most likely everyone else

:laugh:

I luv it when NMN comes up to me and says, “yo, u gotta, you know tell me whats up with this shit. I don’t know much about this shit and shit and I don’t know exactly whats good and shit. I mean, I think this shit sounds good, but I don’t really know and shit. My shit is like Jay-Z and shit, but I’m trying to get into your guys shit and learn about it and shit.â€

:isok:;)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sasha totally blew it. I wouldn’t be surprised if the next time he’s there its dead.

no way, itll be just as packed. I heard diggers totally bomb a night before too. And the next night in wmc his show was jammed. Same with howells... in fact the last 3 times Ive heard Howells in Boston... he was terrible. Still pack nights tho.

no way, itll be just as packed. I heard diggers totally bomb a night before too. And the next night in wmc his show was jammed. Same with howells... in fact the last 3 times Ive heard Howells in Boston... he was terrible. Still pack nights tho.

True...

The last time Howells was in Boston on 10/29 with Eli-he played a sik set. You were too busy :zzz:;)

look at the rep fagbua420 gave me...

worst thread ever: 12-06-2004 03:48 PM I hear you like playing with little boys but they don't like playing with you. cookie

So ghey-my reps are much better than that, nice try Bua-:gang:

I got this one…:laugh:

Post your DRUNK pics... 12-06-2004 10:19 PM tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits titstits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits titstits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits titstits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits tits nice-stymie

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
still haven't met kaydup aka the gorgeous street fighter character

this was the weekend i met margie and most of the boston

crew :hug:

GF :(

this weekend was :heart:

get your ass up here the first weekend and feb and maybe stymie can massage kaydups muscles and convince him to come meet you.

i wanna come to boston for a weekend to party down with you crazy folks :heart:

Most def...pm me your email address...i needs to talk to you :type:

Dude you wernt the first person that fcucked in my spare room lol

Thats fer sure! LOL

nice we can share their guest room

i was the 1st to christen it...would be fun to bang another chick in there

wonder if they still got my picture up of me grabbing my crotch?

Got your myspace message :(