Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
deepspell

Attn: Eli Wilkie

Epic Trance + Shirtless bartender dudes = Later.

ask emjay about some of the characters we saw in there....some chic walking around in a tutu outfit...there was another one also I don't remember

it was funny too cause when we first walked in the guy was like yeah, you're good you've been here for a while just go than he charged her and my cousing $5 each and we stayed for about 15 minutes

not to mention right we came in throught the gate there was a couch with some kid spralled out on it....I put $$ on it that it was stymie

ask emjay about some of the characters we saw in there....some chic walking around in a tutu outfit...there was another one also I don't remember

it was funny too cause when we first walked in the guy was like yeah, you're good you've been here for a while just go than he charged her and my cousing $5 each and we stayed for about 15 minutes

not to mention right we came in throught the gate there was a couch with some kid spralled out on it....I put $$ on it that it was stymie

that chick was hot oh and the guy in the sailor outfit :laugh: that place was interesting.

Really? Wow. I woulda put $ on that ripped-shirt sailor was a very skinny chick. :laugh:

:laugh: could be...i couldn't see shit inside, that place was pretty dark.

seriously...how bout us on the roof watching the sun come up with a bunch of crack heads around us and me telling you, "see I only take you to the nicest, most romantic places"

:laugh: yeah...only the best when i hang out with u.