Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Suede

Really? I started goig there awhile ago and I've never had any trouble getting in. My experience with the staff and all has been really positive actually. Their security really looks out for everyone (there's always at least one out of control drunk person). However, I did see them turn people away a couple times and they were NOT happy about it. (shrug) No clue on how they decide who gets in and who doesn't. I never really get all dressed up or wear clothes that are barely on, usually just diesel sneakers, ripped jean skirt and a top (I choose comfort over style - just easier to dance if you're not wearing 6 inch heels)

Really? I started goig there awhile ago and I've never had any trouble getting in. My experience with the staff and all has been really positive actually. Their security really looks out for everyone (there's always at least one out of control drunk person). However, I did see them turn people away a couple times and they were NOT happy about it. (shrug) No clue on how they decide who gets in and who doesn't. I never really get all dressed up or wear clothes that are barely on, usually just diesel sneakers, ripped jean skirt and a top (I choose comfort over style - just easier to dance if you're not wearing 6 inch heels)

you are a girl.... girls have boobies and vaginas... girls get in anywhere...

i went to suede once with about 6 or 7 girls and just me and the bouncer still gave me a hard time... my friend that spun there once said they like a 4:1 girl/guy ratio... so if you are with a bunch of dudes your ass aint getting in..

you are a girl.... girls have boobies and vaginas... girls get in anywhere...

i went to suede once with about 6 or 7 girls and just me and the bouncer still gave me a hard time... my friend that spun there once said they like a 4:1 girl/guy ratio... so if you are with a bunch of dudes your ass aint getting in..

I totally believe the 4 to 1 ratio and the guys there are pretty much there with their girlfriends. And if there are single guys they are usually pretty shady.

Also, You can go with guys. I brought 3 of my friends (guys) there 3 or 4 weeks ago and had no trouble. The music isn't always so great but tolerable. They should just start letting more guys in (single guys that is....jk). The staff is excellent. After I started going their regularly (at least once a week) I got a card for thanking me and all. But a business card with a phone number that is more direct than calling the actual club. I've called like 10 mins in advance to check on tables and every time I arrive there's one person waiting for me to arrive. and every time they give me the same table, with the same server for drinks and when I do get to the table everything is all set up since I order the same thing every time. Plus, usually pretty packed and have to make sure it doesn't get more crowded than it is now. I'm kinda curious about sundays, i have work tomorrow so if i can i'll probably check it out. The guys (friends who come with me) can't go cause of work. i may hit it up does anyone go there son sundays

outside (sorry...i think it's bad form to use names)