Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top Clubs in the Nation?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh: yea ok buddy :laugh:

what a tool......another one added to the list of the select few that can get into marquee :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cheers! enjoy!

Lmao, you're talking as if you're errickson. If you are, then you know who I am, and if not, then you know that guidos like you are not welcome. But since I personally know Eson, I know he doesn't waste his time with Gays like you on boards like this. Cheers!

what a tool......another one added to the list of the select few that can get into marquee :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

cheers! enjoy!

Lmao, you're talking as if you're errickson. If you are, then you know who I am, and if not, then you know that guidos like you are not welcome. But since I personally know Eson, I know he doesn't waste his time with Gays like you on boards like this. Cheers!

cheers! enjoy!

Lmao, you're talking as if you're errickson. If you are, then you know who I am, and if not, then you know that guidos like you are not welcome. But since I personally know Eson, I know he doesn't waste his time with Gays like you on boards like this. Cheers !

PS If I didn't get out, I might have just as many posts as you do. Wait, I've ruled this board for years, you've been here for months. But keep up your Cannibus vs. LL -like attempt, and you'll go down just as Cannibus did. You must learn quickly that I am not the one to get into a verbal battle with because you can't handle my verbiage.

PS If I didn't get out, I might have just as many posts as you do. Wait, I've ruled this board for years, you've been here for months. But keep up your Cannibus vs. LL -like attempt, and you'll go down just as Cannibus did. You must learn quickly that I am not the one to get into a verbal battle with because you can't handle my verbiage.

bwwwwwwwwwwwhahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahhaha

deepspell: 2

shlonger: 0

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

im not gunna continue to argue with you my friend....its pointless since u apparently have no brain in that skull of yours....

if all these clubs "suck" then how come they are still open and bring in hundreds of people a week to spend their hard earned money to have a good time????

your so weak dude....give it up, for your own sake...

peace

ruled this board???? get a life!

if all these clubs "suck" then how come they are still open and bring in hundreds of people a week to spend their hard earned money to have a good time????

thousands, baby, thousands

puhlease, his answer would be 'they are all posers and followers'

dont even waste your time arguing

I cant stand idiots that crawl into these hidden lounges and listen to 'real house' you are a bunch of rejects with severe insecurity problems...if you dont like guidos, them just ignore them...ugh

Twilo 98-2000

EXIT 2000

LaBoom 2000 - although it's in Mexico, it's filled with Americans so it counts

i hear you! but the funny thing is he claims to go to an overpriced second rate club that the TRUE posers go to.....the only reason to go to marquee is to be seen....which is in essence what he is "against"...this is why im calling his bluff but hes such a fucking tool he doesnt see that :rolleyes:

claiming all this "go to europe" nonsense.....guy thinks cuz he's gone to see tiesto @ avalon that hes been to europe :rolleyes:

get a life home slice

i hear you! but the funny thing is he claims to go to an overpriced second rate club that the TRUE posers go to.....the only reason to go to marquee is to be seen....which is in essence what he is "against"...this is why im calling his bluff but hes such a fucking tool he doesnt see that :rolleyes:

EXACTLY!!! Marquee and QUO are filled with the same 'guidos' that use to frequent SF, EXIT, etc. except for the fact that they have supposedly 'grown up' and now wear overpriced collared shirts and spend $275 on a $25 bottle of vodka....derrrrrrrrrrrr

Every guy complains about guidos ruinin the scene, yet you never here females complain about coke-head, snot-nosed, cig tokin club whores who stand around in there expensive Bebe gear, shovin their fake tits into your man's face. Just a thought.

Every guy complains about guidos ruinin the scene, yet you never here females complain about coke-head, snot-nosed, cig tokin club whores who stand around in there expensive Bebe gear, shovin their fake tits into your man's face. Just a thought.

i dont mind those girls, as long as they dont take all my coke :laugh::D

Funhouse NYC

Surf Club

Liquid Sobe 90's

Bash Sobe 90's

Glam Slam Sobe 90's

Confetti's 1989 Ft Lauderdale

Tempts up until 2000 (even the original Tempts was Great)

Joeys or Yakety Yak in Clifton

Palladium NYC late 80s-early 90s

Sound Factory NYC Original-mid 90s

Crobar-Chicago

USA-NYC

Paradise Garage-NYC

Tunnel-NYC

Exit-NYC

China Club-NYC-The Original and the new one.

Nikki Beach-Sobe

Amnesia-Sobe

Space-Miami

Montego Bay-LongBranch NJ 80s

Copa-NYC, any year

and of course the king of all time Studio 54 NYC

too bad I was too young for it.

:werd:

:laugh:

nigga comes at me cracking on my post count and hes the one proclaiming that he "rules clubplanet NJ"

:laugh: :laugh:

what a fucking spaz

UNDEFEATED NIGGA!!! I still am. I ripped on you for your post count because you obviously don't have a life outside of clubplanet NJ. My count is low, yet effective. Do a search bitch. You wanna come at me, I'll bury your ass. The old school cats on this board know, and now you do. What happened to your previous reply where you were going to stop arguing with me? I've seen you post 3 more times since then. Is it because you feel the need to defend your guidoness?

Haha, I have no brain? I'm the one in medical school, while you're still working at the tanning salon... LMFAO. Your head is like tempts in the winter... EMPTY! Now shut your mouth before I get diabolical on you.

thousands, baby, thousands

puhlease, his answer would be 'they are all posers and followers'

dont even waste your time arguing

I cant stand idiots that crawl into these hidden lounges and listen to 'real house' you are a bunch of rejects with severe insecurity problems...if you dont like guidos, them just ignore them...ugh

Twilo 98-2000

EXIT 2000

LaBoom 2000 - although it's in Mexico, it's filled with Americans so it counts

Thanks for answering the question... couldn't have said it better myself. I don't listen to real house, I listen to hip hop. I don't crawl into hidden lounges, I walk into them while you guys watch me wondering what I said, or who I know. I do ignore guidos when I go out, but make a mockery of them on this board for waxing their brows to get the arch I naturally have. The can keep doing their steroids... maybe one day they'll feel better bout them self.

Thousands? I don't remember the last time Metro, Tempts, Merge, Deko, or any of your jersey clubs could pack in 1000 people? Maybe Hunka Bunka in Sayreville, lol. If the business of house music is doing so well, then why is it we have another thread on opinions of who the next resident dj of Tempts will be? Answer: Because Tempts is dying, as is house music. The guido is a dying breed. They didn't pack 1000 people in 1998, and they definitely didn't do 1000 on any night this summer. People only go their to do their drugs so that they have an escape for their mediocre lives. For that day you guys can feel important, and party like rockstars. For me, its just another day in the life.

- The truth

PS Shlonger - Infinity

Fags (Baldbitch and Deepshit) - Negative Infinity

Thanks for answering the question... couldn't have said it better myself. I don't listen to real house, I listen to hip hop. I don't crawl into hidden lounges, I walk into them while you guys watch me wondering what I said, or who I know. I do ignore guidos when I go out, but make a mockery of them on this board for waxing their brows to get the arch I naturally have. The can keep doing their steroids... maybe one day they'll feel better bout them self.

Thousands? I don't remember the last time Metro, Tempts, Merge, Deko, or any of your jersey clubs could pack in 1000 people? Maybe Hunka Bunka in Sayreville, lol. If the business of house music is doing so well, then why is it we have another thread on opinions of who the next resident dj of Tempts will be? Answer: Because Tempts is dying, as is house music. The guido is a dying breed. They didn't pack 1000 people in 1998, and they definitely didn't do 1000 on any night this summer. People only go their to do their drugs so that they have an escape for their mediocre lives. For that day you guys can feel important, and party like rockstars. For me, its just another day in the life.

- The truth

PS Shlonger - Infinity

Fags (Baldbitch and Deepshit) - Negative Infinity

1) I listen to hip hop as well

2) When I said 'thousands', I was refering to Crobar, Avalon, and SF. BTW, Metro, when it was open, on any given Friday, would be packed to its capacity, which was 1200.

3) Tempts, although they did poorly this year, had thousands on the holiday weekends, however, I cant give you an exact figure. If you dont think they packed 1000 back in 1998, or 3000 at the closng party this past summer, then you have no clue of what you are talking about and you just throwing stones for arguments sake, not to mention making yourself look like a total idiot.