Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are there any posts about music anymore???

well i can only speak for myself but my two personally started threads today were musically related

so...

saturday vanderbuilt or GC??

apparently sandra's been confirmed but i'm still not sure whether to buy it

decisions decisions

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

THATS WHAT I BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG MAN

WELL I'M "THE MUSIC MAN" AN INDUSTRY INSIDER

WHOOPITY FUCKIN DOO

I HANG WITH THE BIG WIGS AND HEAD HONCHO'S

I KNOW THIS BUSINESS INSIDE AND FUCKIN OUT

STICK WITH ME FUCKFACE, I'M GOIN PLACES

CAUSE I'M THE MUSIC MAN WHOOPITY FUCKIN DOO

DOES YOUR CHEST EVER HURT SO BAD YOU JUST WANNA DIE BECAUSE SOMEONE SAYS HURTFUL THINGS TO YOU ON A MESSAGE BOARD?

IF YOU HAVE YOUR A FUCKIN LOSER!!

I AM THE MUSIC MAN WHOOPITY FUCKIN DOO

-the music man

Originally posted by shannah:

Thanks for bringing that up Frank. The last good one I remember was from B2B. I think the board has lost its focus...

thanks

cwm33.gif

------------------

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. " -Winston Churchill

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

well i can only speak for myself but my two personally started threads today were musically related

so...

saturday vanderbuilt or GC??

apparently sandra's been confirmed but i'm still not sure whether to buy it

decisions decisions

I still don't buy it either yet...Sandra's tour scedule on Kinetic's website still doesn't say anything about a gig in NYC...

I'm still going to rave at Vanderbuilt...dude, some kick ass music by kick ass djs...

ARMAND VAN HELDEN

DAVE RALPH

DJ IRENE

MIXIN MARC

CHARLES FEELGOOD

MICRO

DJ X-DREAM

JOHN DEBO

VENOM

PLEASUREHEAD

KAZPA & MC POSI-D

DAVE TRANCE

REID SPEED

KNOWLEDGE

ARTRAY-U

Shit I sound like a promoter.....

Anyone pick up Dave Raph's Love Parade cd?

------------------

i can't use what i can't abuse and i can't stop when it comes to you...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

I gotta catch Sandra one of these days... everytime she's around, I'm not around... I think she's avoiding me...

Quit stalking her bro...

Sandra's style has gotten a little more progressive from what I've heard.

Download her live set from the web, Live@Giant...good stuff.

cwm39.gif

------------------

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Well, the thing of it is this... this board lately has gotten really hard to post... in between the imposters, the board being down so often with crashes, and newbies asking the same questions cause they're TOO FAWKING lazy to scroll down and see if they can find answers, instead they post the same shit like "Where's the meetup?" when there's an actual Official Twilo Meetup thread already ongoing...

In conclusion... it's the attack of the dumbasses that make the board a less interesting place during some days...

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

Originally posted by shannah:

Thanks for bringing that up Frank. The last good one I remember was from B2B. I think the board has lost its focus...

Thanks i try..

Yeh me and Rob and a few select others are the only ones who bother, sometimes i think peole dont give shit... i get loads of other stuff but people dont seem to care about it.

All i can say is the people who care try harder.

I saw sandra collins about a month ago...and her sets have become very progressive...3 times ive seen her since august and its a different sound each time...but never a bad thing..if she shows up it should make for an interesting night...

------------------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

-Bom.

hey! i tried, i asked which cd i should buy, took rob's advice, went out got the Nick Warren and it has proven to be great!! OFF THE HEEZY FO SHEEZY . hehe just had to be ghetto and say that, i'm always gonna be asking you guys for music advice.

------------------

"Well you think i'd leave ya lonely... you know me better than that... if you'd think i'd leave you down when your down on your knees... well i wouldnt do that.. you're so much better than you know..."

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Well, the thing of it is this... this board lately has gotten really hard to post... in between the imposters, the board being down so often with crashes, and newbies asking the same questions cause they're TOO FAWKING lazy to scroll down and see if they can find answers, instead they post the same shit like "Where's the meetup?" when there's an actual Official Twilo Meetup thread already ongoing...

In conclusion... it's the attack of the dumbasses that make the board a less interesting place during some days...

Well said....

------------------

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by safitamace319:

hey! i tried, i asked which cd i should buy, took rob's advice, went out got the Nick Warren and it has proven to be great!! OFF THE HEEZY FO SHEEZY . hehe just had to be ghetto and say that, i'm always gonna be asking you guys for music advice.

If you dig Warren's Amsterdam cd...then pick up his other cds...

GU: Brazil 08

GU: Budapest 05

Nick Warren Live In Prague

Nick Warren Back To Mine (good luck if you can find it)

Other live stuff...

Nick Warren - Clubnight 10-28-00..its over 3 hours (i should be getting it from bootleg dealer soon..hehe)

Essesntial mix 10/3/99

Or any other Way Out West cd if you can find.

Pick up Dave Seaman's Cape Town Global Undergound cd also if you like Warren's.

cwm11.gif

------------------

shadowchaser076@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 11-20-2000).]

Originally posted by vj604:

I saw sandra collins about a month ago...and her sets have become very progressive...3 times ive seen her since august and its a different sound each time...but never a bad thing..if she shows up it should make for an interesting night...

I've been a fan of her for long time...I'm glad her style is evolving...signs of a great DJ...

Her live set from Spundae, 7.18.99 is great...classic stuff.

------------------

shadowchaser076@aol.com

I KNOW, COLONROLLEYESCOLON, I JUST WANT THESE STUPID PRICKS TO LEAVE, SO WE CAN TALK ABOUT NIGHTLIFE AND NIGHTLIFE RELATED ISSUES, LIKE THE FARTING DISCOBALL AT TWILO THAT PASSES COLD GAS AND FLYS FALLING DOWN, THAT IS WHAT'S IMPORTANT, RIGHT?

NOT PETTY DRAMA THAT MIGHT ACTUALLY BREAK UP THE MONOTONY OF A WORKDAY,

I KNOW SOME OF YOU EL-OH-EL'ED THE IMPOSTORS, I JUST DON'T WANT ANYONE'S CHEST TO BE HURTING.

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

just wondering... cwm13.gif

Not sure...but can I tell you my deli just got Zingers in stock...Oh how I miss Zingers? Anyone remember those? What's your favorite flavor? Mine's chocolate and Raspberry. I think Ima gonna go buy some now. Oh shit, I lost my wallet this weekend and have no money! Has this happened to anyone before, it sucks! and I was sooo in the mood for chocolate Zingers which reminds me...

Does anyone think the Simpsons are still cool? I have to say that not every episode is great, but they still got it!!!

I hate riding the subway to work, they are sooo packed, and why do I get stuck next to the smelly guy and always get on the train with the homeless people that sing for money, I usually give them a dollar to shut the fuck up.

Where is everyone going for Thanksgiving? I'm going to my parents, we're having it there this year, we usually have it at my grandmothers, but decided this year we would do it at my parents house. Little brats running all aruond the house. Does anyone else have younger cousins that annoy them?

My boss just yelled at everyone in the office, he's a psycho, does anyone else have a boss they hate?

BTW what kind of cigarettes does everyone smoke? I smoke Camel Turkish Gold, they're awesome but my mom keeps telling me I'm going to die of lung cancer. Does anyone elses mom get on their case?

Anyways, I'm at work and its late, is anyone else working at this hour?

Time to go to bed...hey do you sleep lengthwise or diagonally in your bed?

...signing off

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

btw pete, as per our conversation at Limelight Saturday. . . you are a REALLY NICE GUY!!!

and i can't help but to tell everyone on the board that you are sooooo nice, that if you should meet with pete, give him a big bear hug. . . he loves it!!!

<sigh> cwm35.gif

------------------

no sleep 'til. . . SUNDAY!!!

Originally posted by noiseboy:

btw pete, as per our conversation at Limelight Saturday. . . you are a REALLY NICE GUY!!!

and i can't help but to tell everyone on the board that you are sooooo nice, that if you should meet with pete, give him a big bear hug. . . he loves it!!!

<sigh> cwm35.gif

Don't make me fucking beat you with a wet noodle bitch!!!!!! LOL

Yo you going to Jeff Mills Wed night? PM me if you are

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif