Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spirit Pics (12-04-2004)

chick all the way on the right in the first pic...DAMN

GOOD LORD!!!! thas alotta ass!!!!! oh my god..... :bowdown: the things i would do to that thing.....

:love2::love2::drool:

also... i was in vip that night... i did not see that girl... i looked on the link page and i didnt see any of those girls either... where do the girls in these pics come from?? why didnt i see ANY of them??

GOOD LORD!!!! thas alotta ass!!!!! oh my god..... :bowdown: the things i would do to that thing.....

:love2::love2::drool:

also... i was in vip that night... i did not see that girl... i looked on the link page and i didnt see any of those girls either... where do the girls in these pics come from?? why didnt i see ANY of them??

those pics are from this past saturday....yes that was the vip

damn that girl really likes to be an attention whore showing her ass in every pic dont she? i wouldnt be complaining i guess if my cock was inside of it. but its not so im complaining.

it's better for it to be inside of her ass than another mans ass though....

my bad... coudlnt resist.. you ever get to the bottom fo that problem??? if you do be sure to keep us updated..

damn that girl really likes to be an attention whore showing her ass in every pic dont she? i wouldnt be complaining i guess if my cock was inside of it. but its not so im complaining.

well after you kissed a trannie this past weekend, you are on the right track to putting your cock up an ass pretty soon!

it's better for it to be inside of her ass than another mans ass though....

my bad... coudlnt resist.. you ever get to the bottom fo that problem??? if you do be sure to keep us updated..

hahah duide i had my boy call her number...........he said she seemed fine, he did the "wrong number" thing......but said she sounded like a normal chick , who knows these days.

how hairy was it?? honestly..

are you gonna call her??? and if you find a pic be sure to post it too..

still have yet to find a pic from whoever kept taking them...........and no her body was amazing..........it was a she, she was just with some sketch people thats all