Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opinions Please

myrlin

So im sifting through my closet and find a short sleeve button down that say City Dog Catcher on the left chest....looks like a mechanic shirt cept instead of saying a name its says dog cacther.

Is this Twilo material? Speak up!

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

I say ROCK IT!!!!!! It seems like no matter what some people wear there is always SOMEONE who sweats their style... that shirt might inspire someone... lol

On the serious tip.... rock it!

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

[This message has been edited by jerseytom (edited 11-21-2000).]

hell....yes

------------------

"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

"Day is gone I'm on my back Staring up at the ceiling I take a drink sit back relax Smoke my kind makes me feel Better for a short time

What I want is what I've not got What I need is all around me"

"Sometimes there is so much beauty in the world i feel i can't take it. and i feel like my heart is gonna cave in" -American Beauty

K and Erm...there is only one thing to say that will express my feelings about you guys......HAAAAAABUUUURRRBB

love.jpg