Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where have the Mask and Kimmie been?

Alex you've got to get tail off your mind....sheeeeyyyyiiiT the harder you look the harder it is ta find.

Wait till some kity-kat gets her claws in my man Alex, then we'll see who's MIA....

Lol, nah man I was just playing around but his friend is hot thats all. I chase no one, you all should know that. I just chill, btw the girl I told you about from Robots dropped me a line yesterday :hat:

oh wait a sec thats rihgt BINARY does have that hot friend that can move, wurd up i recall now, give her my info would love to party with her a bit in the nic way unlike these jackals.

Hah, sure buddy. Yah we jackals but you a beast, few minutes on that floor with her and its done for, I seen it with my own eyes, but yah dude she is fuckin cute.

Man, feel better bro.

Tell Kimee I said hi too, if you see her.

And PM me when you feel better and we'll go out together one night....

dude .. i am with her every day .. for the past week .. hehe .. sure .. will say hi kid ..

hope things are working great for your gigs ...

peace

the MASK

hey alex sometimes with those guys i dont know if its good or bad lol, and see ya in afew hrs get them beats ready.

yar i feel that, is all good

nah dood i work tomorrow, extra hours, dunno when we'll chill again. My weekends are booked sorta til after new years, not sure. I want to hit up some good funk house type shit.

lol, oh man, just knowin she's not good for ones health makes her all the better

right brandon lol

i got my eye on some other lovely lady who i know is no good for me, but damn i want her anyway

hahaha, to a certain extent YES. bad girls are like the hotness.. but leo game the the 411 and she BAD NEWS. So im gonna chill in poland for a bit longer

oh wait a sec thats rihgt BINARY does have that hot friend that can move, wurd up i recall now, give her my info would love to party with her a bit in the nic way unlike these jackals.

hahahahahahahaha, ur such a dity little hobbit

LOL..... I will need to teach you proper grammar though... ;)

ohhhhhhhh i was wondering wtf u were asking me in spirit about poland, i posted that from home. but i meant id stick around with this dziuro a bit longer until requirents are met. but after last night... ;)

• 1 year later...