Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tom Stephan with Behrouz at crobar 12/17

Main Room: Tom Stephan (Superchumbo) with Behrouz

Reed Room: Aaron James

Prop Room: Todd Mallis

DJ Tom Stephan plays under the moniker Superchumbo, which roughly means Super-unleaded petrol in Portuguese. Although Tom Stephan has done mixes for the likes of Missy Elliot, Basement Jaxx and Kylie Minogue, his passion remains playing for a live crowd. His transatlantic, twisted sound is an inimitable, seamless blend of deep tribal and funky beats, and is a journey into the sweetest side of dance music. A veteran DJ and producer recognized worldwide, Behrouz is as difficult to label as is the music he creates and plays: organic, emotional, mystical and entirely unique. He has traveled the globe playing alongside the world’s leading DJs while touring for Yoshitoshi’s popular compilation “In House We Trustâ€. Recent accolades include being named “DJ to watch†in DJ Magazine’s annual Top 100 DJ Issue, a Dancestar USA nomination for “Best Breakthrough DJ. Aaron James and Todd Mallis hold down the Reed Room and the Prop Room respectively with hip hop, rock, classics

$15 Advance / $25 Door

For Advance Tickets Please Visit www.crobar.com

Doors at 10pm

530 W. 28th Street (between 10th and 11th Ave.)

cbny_1217.jpg

BEHROUZ is no joke and if it wasnt for danny playing all night i would defintely be here. But luckily i will catch behrouz next month.

My thoughts exactly, i get to see him on the regular out here in cali he really is something else. But i gota be at dt.