Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Velvet Revolver @ Mansion...

mp3some

Wow, What a Show!!! :eek:

The place was packed, the band ROCKED! Gorgeous girls everywhere!!!

Rock and Roll is ALIVE and Kickin'!! lol

The production of the show was second to none! The sound, the decor, the dancers... def top notch! ;) big props to everyone involved...

The band played for about 1.5-2 hrs, and did 'it's so easy' and 'sex type thing' from gnr and stp... Kept rockin with the dj;s who took over, and Armand's hanguin decks...

All in all, it was one helluva night!!

Bottom line: "Too many perfect 10's in one place..." Hottness!! :aright:

Anyone else went here?

Peace!~ .-:smoke:

basicly I heard that the door was a fucking mess and the doormen were pricks...can anyone confirm this?

I know the idea of thinking tickets were going to be available at the door sounds a but stupid...but still, I hear they had people standing out there in the cold without anyone addressing the crowd ever...

I should've gone to this shit... I had a birthday party to attend...or else... Mansiojn + Velvet Revolver sounds AOK to me :)

basicly I heard that the door was a fucking mess and the doormen were pricks...can anyone confirm this?

I know the idea of thinking tickets were going to be available at the door sounds a but stupid...but still, I hear they had people standing out there in the cold without anyone addressing the crowd ever...

I should've gone to this shit... I had a birthday party to attend...or else... Mansiojn + Velvet Revolver sounds AOK to me :)

you know whats funny about this is that even the haters were like fuck this is the shit.

wait a minute...if even the haters were saying "this is the shit"...how did you know they were haters? Are you really that good? :huh:

i definatly know the haters. it was so good i dont know how to top it. to see an arena band play in a club with real production was incredible.

it was so good i dont know how to top it. to see an arena band play in a club with real production was incredible.

I agree.... the mix of live rock performers in that setup was pretty unique. Special bookings like this one will mark the future of the beach, in my opinion.

Shows like this will help the beach keep it fresh w the newer venues and the growing scene around the dwntwn area...

Keep bringing it Dave!! :aright:

Mp3.-:smoke:

i definatly know the haters. it was so good i dont know how to top it. to see an arena band play in a club with real production was incredible.

I'm hating myself for not having gone!!! Scott Weiland is a top-notch performer and Slash...Slash is Slash! :eek:

More bands! More bands! More bands! :bounce:

Seriously...Miami needs to recandle the love for live performance, if you take it upon yourself and your team to cooperate on this...Dave, you are on my A list.

peace out and keep it cool :rock:

El Funk

Damn, I didn't get to go for I was out of town but kudos for Mansion for bringing rock and roll back to South Beach even if it's for 1 night. Good to hear that Velvet Revolver performed well.

Promoters take note: lay off the hip-hop and bring in some rock and you'll get more locals such as myself to attend your clubs.

Damn, I didn't get to go for I was out of town but kudos for Mansion for bringing rock and roll back to South Beach even if it's for 1 night. Good to hear that Velvet Revolver performed well.

Promoters take note: lay off the hip-hop and bring in some rock and you'll get more locals such as myself to attend your clubs.

Motley crue has gotten back together

For those of you who never have seen them live, well,they rock :gang:

Lets see,Tommy Lee has stake in Rokbar,Motley Crue is back together...

But Rokbar is too small(I was there on Halloween but i was hearing they might shut down) :mad:

-

The beach does need some live rock acts

isnt everyone just sick of hip hop?

I am from NY but come down to Sobe every other month and for WMC

Yeah promoters should take notice and more live acts need to come down

but the RIGHT acts