Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Winter Wonderland Mix

will you mail a cd or email a file?

My Email Account will not handle a file that big so I can mail it to you. I know that is kinda suspect so if you have a alternate place you would like it mailed just let me know and I can send it there. I'm also in New Brunswick all the time at GLO lounge so I can bring one out to you if you ever are in the area. Just let me know what you want to do. My website will hopefully be up and running soon so I will be able to upload it to the site as well. I will keep you all up to speed.

Thanks for the interest.

Madness

tracklisting?

Here is just a few from the CD. Check it out for yourself.

House Track - Alex Neri

Rock The House - S.W.A.P

Watching Cars Go By (AVH Mix) - Felix Da Housecat

Weekend - Michael Gray

Whole - Benjiman Bates

Just to name a few

Hit me up if you want a copy

Madness

My Email Account will not handle a file that big so I can mail it to you. I know that is kinda suspect so if you have a alternate place you would like it mailed just let me know and I can send it there. I'm also in New Brunswick all the time at GLO lounge so I can bring one out to you if you ever are in the area. Just let me know what you want to do. My website will hopefully be up and running soon so I will be able to upload it to the site as well. I will keep you all up to speed.

Thanks for the interest.

Madness

good deal...my cd burner is busted :( and I dont have an iPOD...yet...hint hint

New Brunswick is little outta the way for me but I'll PM u my address

No prob, always open to hear new talent :)

Sorry all, I can't find any envelopes anywhere to fit the CDs in. Damn Holidays Suck!!!!!!!!! I will send them out as soon as I can get something to mail them in that doesn't cost a million dollars.

Thanks for the Love.

Madness

Why dont you some bring CDs to a venue and pass them out?? Or do you need special permission from the staff?? I got the John Rivas CD 2 months ago at Deko and LUV it...sick tribal/prog house set...would live to hear him live.

I always have CDs whenever I go out to the clubs. I have no idea what any of you look like, so you might end up with one by chance.

I found some envelopes a little while ago so I am going to send all of them out in a few.

Happy Holidays to all of you guys & Girls.

Madness

Great job on the CD! I have been listening to it all weekend. My friends and I loved it. Please don't hesitate to pass any other cd's you make a long.

Are you currently spinning anywhere?

I am glad you liked it, I can get you some of my other mixes without a problem. I am not playing anywhere as of right now, but I am working on some things. I will keep you up to date when and if it all comes together.

Madness