Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ex girl seeing a friend of mine???

jasona

my girl and i broke up its been about three weeks, she keeps feeding me things such as when she is done being single she wants me back blah blah. anyway the girl had me for a year and her ex for 2 years so she hasnt been single in 3 years...... she needs to be single now but is doing so with a guy i know from a while ago. she always had a thing for him and not that she is single she is talking to him all the time, hanging out with him, god knows whatelse. We are all down for break so its like highschool all over again where everyone hears everything and everyone talks. I really dont know how to deal with all of this.

gettin played buddy... she's talkin about wantin you back when she's done bein single for two reasons... the first, she wants a safety net. she wants to look elsewhere but still have you to fall back on if she cant find someone better.

the second, she wants to see how tightly wrapped you are around her little finger. if you actually put up with that shit and take her back, she knows she's got ya, and she'll keep fuckin you over.

next time she tells you she wants you back after she's done bein single, ask her how many guys that'll take, or whatever else you can think of that's more offensive, and tell her to get the fuck out and leave you the hell alone.

dont settle for bein the fall-back guy