Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT on Friday!

they had the upstairs opened for armin too, but there were still people upstairs that had tables too.

they really know the type of crowd that's gonna be rollin through.

First off this isn't erin is it?

Second my friend was looking into getting a table and was told that they arent doing that for this party... so i guess it is open to the general public.

why do you need TABLES? DANNY all night long= dancing all night long. ARIEL will be working the lgihts as well so its gonna be a great reunion. Havent heard danny play from opening till closing since oct at cielo now that was a great party. And the party will go on till 10am which sucks for me cause i have to leave at 830am since i work at 9 930am. And usually the last 2 hrs are even more amazing, and you hear REAL DANCE CLASSICS.

why do you need TABLES? DANNY all night long= dancing all night long. ARIEL will be working the lgihts as well so its gonna be a great reunion. Havent heard danny play from opening till closing since oct at cielo now that was a great party. And the party will go on till 10am which sucks for me cause i have to leave at 830am since i work at 9 930am. And usually the last 2 hrs are even more amazing, and you hear REAL DANCE CLASSICS.
And over the new system which they say kills even the old Twilo sound!

Mike Bindra desgined, Steve dash installed!

yep that's a pic a friend of mine took that night. crowd was pretty wack. but hey, they're being yourself and they're not guidos, so that makes it a OK.

I don't think I'll be going b/c when I saw DT @ Ikon Halloween weekend half the crowd looked exactly like ovrdose's sig...this is probably a retarded question but I'm guessing that pic is from that night? I don't like DT enough to brave that crowd.