Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT on Friday!

why do you need TABLES? DANNY all night long= dancing all night long. ARIEL will be working the lgihts as well so its gonna be a great reunion. Havent heard danny play from opening till closing since oct at cielo now that was a great party. And the party will go on till 10am which sucks for me cause i have to leave at 830am since i work at 9 930am. And usually the last 2 hrs are even more amazing, and you hear REAL DANCE CLASSICS.

He played that love dancing song last time at roxy that shit was awsome.

danihawk comparing this party to ikon is very ahrd to do. This party will be more like cielos party in oct and also like being back at 6 hubert street and much better than any roxy party. Think about it. And for someone who said that its to cold, how crazy are you, wear a coat and sweater and take it off inside like everyone else will do. DAIILESTMATTYG GONNA be sweating it up right, majinbu and brandon gonna be dancing al night as well good shit. Yo afa you know how its gonna go down just like old times or like 718 sessions hehe. DEEPERNDEEPER have a good night maybe we'll cross paths. And i havent heard anything but most likelt dt wil be on stage. ovrdose work that shit kid and exit24e might catch you this time.

ovrdose if it was up to me you would get sig of the year. :laugh: That's some fcuking funny shit. :laugh: Chinatown represent!!!

:half:

hahaha, I live in Chinatown and I was there that night..."I was like omg, all my neighbors are here rollin face...is that the chick that runs the laundromat?"

danihawk comparing this party to ikon is very ahrd to do. This party will be more like cielos party in oct and also like being back at 6 hubert street and much better than any roxy party. Think about it. And for someone who said that its to cold, how crazy are you, wear a coat and sweater and take it off inside like everyone else will do. DAIILESTMATTYG GONNA be sweating it up right, majinbu and brandon gonna be dancing al night as well good shit. Yo afa you know how its gonna go down just like old times or like 718 sessions hehe. DEEPERNDEEPER have a good night maybe we'll cross paths. And i havent heard anything but most likelt dt wil be on stage. ovrdose work that shit kid and exit24e might catch you this time.

lol i did meet you last time. I will introduce myself again tho.

I Was There For Avb The New System Sucks, They Should Just Do Everyone A Favor And Close That Place Down Its Nothing But Bad Partys

thats cause AVB is chessy fluffy trance.lol. Yo kats cmon you know this is gonna be better than any other night since april besides cielo. exit24e really? NO shit wow where the fuk was my head, hmmmmmmm yea man say wutup.

thats cause AVB is chessy fluffy trance.lol. Yo kats cmon you know this is gonna be better than any other night since april besides cielo. exit24e really? NO shit wow where the fuk was my head, hmmmmmmm yea man say wutup.
Is it possible, I say possible, that the systems designed by Steve Dash are NOT all they are cracked up to be? I never really thought the NEW system they had put into ARC was truly superior to the one they had when it was Vinyl!

Yes, it was NEWER equipment, with the very latest technology and electronics, and yet, I always thought the OLD system at Vinyl just sounded nicer!

I realize everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I am not a sound engineer, but I know what sounds good to me when I hear it!

For now, I am holding back comments of new system at Spirit! Once I hear it, and feel it, I will know what " I " think of it! I might kind of think you should first hear the system before you can make judgements of it!

:hat: