Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking 4 Wmc Volunteers - Star Island

djjoemama

Any of you heading down to Miami for the WMC this spring, we're looking to find a few good boys & girls for what will be one of the hottest most exclusive WMC events this year to be held on the infamous 'Star Island.'

This venue is located next door to Shaquille O'Neill's crib, and is absolutely stunning. More details will follow soon about who's playing, performing, etc. but I promise this will be a party you and thousands of clubbers will be talking about for years to follow. This event is NOT open to the general public as Star Island is a private, gated community adjacent to South Beach, but those of you working will definitely have some free time to mingle as you will be working short shifts.

What we're looking for:

Guys: bartenders, barbacks, security, staging crew (setup/breakdown), promoters

Girls: hostesses, bartenders, dancers, promoters

please email all inquiries to: djjoemama@gmail.com

Hey Joe - Any clue as to what day the party is?

Also, is there a deadline for when you need to know?

It's so hard to plan things early because the masterlist and line-ups haven't come out yet and so much usually overlaps.

I'm interested though!

Sara, we're shooting for Wed or Thurs. It will be an all day affair from 11AM-????

Bro its wmc, not the hip hop convention... no way they would hire your black ass.

yeah but I've been shooting everyone PM's trying to get a feel for all of the different types of music and what's good and what is not good. I'm starting to know my shit and I'm starting to finally understand that there is more out there than just JP an Boris...

yeah but I've been shooting everyone PM's trying to get a feel for all of the different types of music and what's good and what is not good. I'm starting to know my shit and I'm starting to finally understand that there is more out there than just JP an Boris...

there is def not more than JP and Boris

there is def not more than JP and Boris

that's what I thought but I feel like I'm getting pressured or brain washed from all of the different links and pm's that fucking Todd and Deepspell keep sending me to listen to there shit

"Mike, check this out kid....you're gonna love it. If you want make some copies and give them to your friends"