Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is up with Spirit?

what do u mean back at SF?

this has been an ongoing rumor througout the industry and every day it's seems to be more and more true and with Spirit possibly closing down and JP leaving his residency there, it makes sense...I'm talking to some of my key sources and hopefully will have more info soon

keep your fingers crossed :bounce:

this has been an ongoing rumor througout the industry and every day it's seems to be more and more true and with Spirit possibly closing down and JP leaving his residency there, it makes sense...I'm talking to some of my key sources and hopefully will have more info soon

Kid I tried to tell u about the secert afterhours that's been going on in the old SF not the twilo/lobster bib one

...nmn is mad industry......that's hot.........

LOL, she says the owners of Discotech bought it, hahahaha

Listen cynstam, no disrespect but my sources are on top of this and as everyone knows they are very reliable. There is no need for you to come on this thread spreading all of these different rumors. I know you probably mean well but it is very important that we post ONLY the facts. There are alot of people out there who are true JP fans that read these boards for correct information

and like I said before....things are looking good for JP returning to his home....although I can not say it is official yet, lets just say a little birdie has said it looks like it's going to happen ;)

JP!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: