Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Job Newark Airport Security

nomembername

...the problem is bigger than just those people.....the security is outsourced and goes to the lowest bidder who usually brings in cheap cheap labor......unfortunately this labor force is usually not the brightest of the bunch....and why should they be if they dont get paid shit?......

youre absolutely right... imo it should be regulated by the govt. by troops or create a whole new division strictly dedicated to airline security these good for nothing, minimum wage fuckheads dont give a shit if a plane falls out of the sky, or blows up, they just want to know when their next break is and how they can steal newports out of the duty free shop... shit they barely even put on their uniforms, pants hanging down below their asses, shirts all pulled out, hat to side like their some extra for an eminem video... wtf... whenever i travel i turn to whoevers with me and always point out some random security goon and say do you think this guy gives a fuck if you die~!? i dont know what that does but it really scares the shit out of ppl before they fly... lol