Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: phillip

raincry

First set of photos will probably be posted on tuesday.

But on my walk I came across something really interesting. As they were excavating for the Athens Metro, they found an ancient Roman bath not even 1 block from where the national Parliament building stands today. Unfortunately it was guarded and I was not allowed to take photos. But I did get a nice photo of this drop dead gorgeous young Greek businesswoman (with a very attractive looking briefcase, might I add). :D

First set of photos will probably be posted on tuesday.

But on my walk I came across something really interesting. As they were excavating for the Athens Metro, they found an ancient Roman bath not even 1 block from where the national Parliament building stands today. Unfortunately it was guarded and I was not allowed to take photos. But I did get a nice photo of this drop dead gorgeous young Greek businesswoman (with a very attractive looking briefcase, might I add). :D

the archeologically investigative spirit is strong with you...I can see that ;)

Greece , since it has lots of mountains (just like my area in portugal) is probably very cold / foggy and rainy during much of the winter , therefore not much to do nor pictures to take .

Summer in Europe is another story though . :bounce:

I agree...;) I would have much rather spent a week in NYC and saved Greece for the summertime. I mean it gets dark at 4:30 and even though it's not always gloomy, outdoor activities are rather limited compared to summer or fall. :D