Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Sasha Fans

deepspell

The -Late.com businesses have one of the fastest growing following of clubgoers in the nation as the preeminent authority on nightlifestyle getting people into VIP events and #1 venues in cities nationwide.

The first -late.com was introduced to Los Angeles residents in 2002, LALate.com, which today features nearly five dozen VIP events per week. As the top destination for LA residents to get access to VIP only parties and save a fortune on nightlife, LALate.com now has the #1 biggest following of Southern California residents in latenight activities for a purely net based company, with a database encompassing predominately females 21 to 25.

:laugh:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ableton is sick tho....easy to adjust pitch when performing on the fly....adding in drum loops, synths ect....very very cool program. gunna take me a while to learn tho it looks hard. might take a a class on it that i saw in Nyc. was like $470 for the 9 week class....not bad...once a week, 3 hrs each class....

plus i FINALLY get to use my 6th output on my mixer :rock:

:laugh: what is the kid a fucking DJ now :laugh:

stymie please confirm ahahahhahhahahahhahha

thanks for making my afternoon

Actually, yes he is, look:

A full bladder forced me to my feet and when I emerged from the room the warehouse was bright with the first morning rays. Where had all that time gone? I returned from the bathroom, stood by the dance floor and watched Stymie at the turntables. I was mesmerized by the spinning records, listening with overtired patience as one track merged seamlessly into the next. Two energetic Hispanic girls in street clothes circled; they pulled me onto the dance floor, one backing her round rump into my groin while the other grabbed my waist from behind. And just as quickly they disappeared. I longed for a warm bed..