Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9 Reviews

Went tonight...Nice setup, huge place...Music was OK... I have 2 complaints..1st complaint...THE LIGHTING....I felt like i was at a sweet 16....they should have lighting through out the place... not just on the stage...2nd complaint....the "management".... My friend had a table, but he was only allowed a few people to the table..IT IS OPENING WEEKEND.... I think you should be catering to your guests, not telling them you are only allowed a certain amount of people to a table, especially when it was more then 25 people... the music i can say was ok....kind of felt like i was at a teen night....happened to venture into the hip hop room for a second, and that was OK too...So on a scale from 1-10 i am going to give it an 8...what does everyone else think????

music was good over all , i know the lighting was just set up for the night cause there ceiling lighting didnt come in yet so it wont be that way again as far as the club its very classy , new clubs always have kinks that need to be worked out nothings perfect on the first night. i'll be back

i heard thurs night was pretty lame. old band. i am supposed to go tonite, then hit Deko. anyone else have any info? any hot guys there :makeout: or were they all 40 and up?

anyone been to elements...i love that place!

There was old people there thursday, because thursday is oldies night!!!!

Tonight is gonna be slammin, come check it out, you wont be disappointed.

Poor Billys is hot on thursdays!!! come check it out!

Studio has potential! looks like they rushed the opening as it got towards the end! opening without lights, and with a portion of the sound done wasnt exactly the best idea... lots of guys, not too many girls... i think once they work out the bugs, find club oriented management, square away the sound and lighting, and get woodbridge pd out of the lot they will do just fine! oh, and dont expect to find any hip hop in the main room! lol Good luck to them! best wishes tonight!

:aaah:

As with all new places you need to iron out the kinks, the only thing I hate is the he said she said!!!! If you havent been there you cant make an opinion, for all of you who came, please come again, they appreciate all the feedback and want your experience to be enjoyable, come check it out tonight it will be slammin!!!!

hi prettyricky! what do you think would be better tonite...deko or studio 9? you seem to have some good vibes on places. can you help me out???? thanks........................do you work at any of the clubs??? :love: and since you are responding what is goin on NYE?

I am biased, I am bartendin at studio 9 tonight, it is gonna be real good tonight though, a lot of vocal house and a lot of mixin things up with DJ Sizzahandz!!!! Open till 3am 21 for ladies 23 for guys!!!!!

NYE info will be out this week!!!!!

I am biased, I am bartendin at studio 9 tonight, it is gonna be real good tonight though, a lot of vocal house and a lot of mixin things up with DJ Sizzahandz!!!! Open till 3am 21 for ladies 23 for guys!!!!!

NYE info will be out this week!!!!!

Hey, is there a guest list tonight? I have a bunch of friends coming down tonight..

Let me know :)

Thanks

They really need to fix the lighting on the system. Once they get that done it should be better. And yes get the police out of there. Otherwise I had a good time. And about where to go tonight its gotta be Deko. JV is gonna tear it up.

They really need to fix the lighting on the system. Once they get that done it should be better. And yes get the police out of there. Otherwise I had a good time. And about where to go tonight its gotta be Deko. JV is gonna tear it up.

The light situation is this, the lights didnt come in on time there will be a full light system very soon!!!!

glad you had a good time!!! Leave deko a little early and stop in tonight gonna be a good night!!!

Went tonight...Nice setup, huge place...Music was OK... I have 2 complaints..1st complaint...THE LIGHTING....I felt like i was at a sweet 16....they should have lighting through out the place... not just on the stage...2nd complaint....the "management".... My friend had a table, but he was only allowed a few people to the table..IT IS OPENING WEEKEND.... I think you should be catering to your guests, not telling them you are only allowed a certain amount of people to a table, especially when it was more then 25 people... the music i can say was ok....kind of felt like i was at a teen night....happened to venture into the hip hop room for a second, and that was OK too...So on a scale from 1-10 i am going to give it an 8...what does everyone else think????

REGARDING YOUR COMENT ABOUT YOUR FRIEND AT THE VIP TABLE. MANAGEMENT WAS QUICKLY MADE AWARE ABOUT THE COMPLAINT YOUR FRIEND HAD AND COMPENSATED THEM TO THERE LIKING, AND THEY LEFT HAPPY AND ARE COMING BACK TONITE..

I definitely had a good time. Overall, I think Studio 9 has a lot of potential. There was plenty of parking, the place is HUGE, the bouncers and staff were surprisingly really nice and accomodating, you didn't have to wait too long for a drink because of the amount of bartenders, the decore is amazing, very classy and chic, the music was AWESOME but I agree in the sense that the crowd was a little too young and there weren't enough true club headz. Everytime I walked in the restaurant to get to the dj booth, the food looked and smelled delicious! My only real complaint would be the lighting (I WAS BLINDED!) and the mishaps with the guestlists. Other than a couple opening night kinks, I think this place has some real lasting power. I will definitely be back next friday night. :aright:

REGARDING YOUR COMENT ABOUT YOUR FRIEND AT THE VIP TABLE. MANAGEMENT WAS QUICKLY MADE AWARE ABOUT THE COMPLAINT YOUR FRIEND HAD AND COMPENSATED THEM TO THERE LIKING, AND THEY LEFT HAPPY AND ARE COMING BACK TONITE..

how packed was it?

:dj:

Its finally open, and I had the best time last nite!! Parkin is great, Drinks R reasonable (unlike some places) plus da women were off da hook!! Music wasnt the best but it made a lot of the women happy so we had to deal. I can see that some of u set your expectations 2 high 4 opening night!! I think the place will only get better with time!! Will def be back after da New year