Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Skribble or Jonathan Peter?

Yes, I know JP charges a lot but wouldn't that be a huge promotion for the club? I mean most Connecticut people don't know Lawler, DT, Porter, etc etc but I think a lot probably heard of JP because of there NY friends. If a club in Connecticut (I know Mor brought him in once) it would be huge for the club in getting it's name out there and it may cost a lot in one night, long term it might be more benefical.

lmao u people r sad.........jp has no control what so ever over the amount that spirit charges at the door....the owners a greedy bastard just like richard grant was...and if some of u think that he's the one who makes up these prices (which in reality arent even expensive $20-25 is reasonable... big venues suh as crobar, avalon chareg the same) than ur wrong....when JP leased exit/black he had full control i cant tell u how many times admission was freee...last NYE jp set the price as $40 for exit....id like to see anyone try and find a club in the city that charges $40 on NYE

like i said before these two are on totally different ends of the spectrum u cant put them in the same category

Hey not for nothingbut Funk Master Flex is better than JP!

that is the dumbest comparison yet that ive heard on this board and by the way i speak for probably everone on this board that nobody cares that u are gonna be on a dumb ass show that comes on at 330 in the morning

you think hes more well known because he has a hip hop radio show in nyc..

some big dance dj's have worlwide shows..

flexxx sux.. hes over the hill.. hip hop sux you can go into any hip hop club in any city in the us and hear the same exact hip hop played by a different dj.

every dance club has different dj's who play different music.. you are a real dj when you can make people dance to music they have never heard before..

I hope you make an ass out of yourself on blind date..

PS do you know that LOUIE DEVITO was on blind date and he made an ass out of himself..//

Yea ok please Funk Master Flex is more well known than JP or even Paul Van Dyk!

BAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA ha ha ha ha ha!

that is the funniest shit! i ever heard. first off blinddate. flex and jp have two different followings as for pvd, my friend get a clue. and it is not a popularity contest in 10th grade. "more well known"! oh boy please can we end this thread! it is so ridiculous!

Hey not for nothingbut Funk Master Flex is better than JP!

I can't believe I'm even validating this comment by responding, but I just can't help it...JP spins house and Funk Flex spins hip-hop...why would you ever compare them?! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!