Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CROBAR was a good time (pics inside)

I have to say that, crobar (imo) is the number club in NYC , saturday night, once again the place was packed with a great vibe and great crowd...David morales spun some awesome beats and junior came long around 5am for the after hours, but we left around 8am, because the crowd was changing,lol

watermark_S2010016.jpg

watermark_S2010038.jpg

David Morales

watermark_S2010041.jpg

watermark_S2010089.jpg

Dj Scribles (right)

watermark_S2010096.jpg

watermark_S2010063.jpg

"HOW DO U FEEL"

I have to say that, crobar (imo) is the number club in NYC , saturday night, once again the place was packed with a great vibe and great crowd...David morales spun some awesome beats and junior came long around 5am for the after hours, but we left around 8am, because the crowd was changing,lol[/color

Yes crowd was changing :) for the better!!!!!

I have to say that, crobar (imo) is the number club in NYC , saturday night, once again the place was packed with a great vibe and great crowd...David morales spun some awesome beats and junior came long around 5am for the after hours, but we left around 8am, because the crowd was changing,lol[/color

Yes crowd was changing :) for the better!!!!!

no offence, but not for the str8 guys,lol

we were supposed to go to crobar, but one girl was under 21 so we moved our party of 15+ to spirit...i was disappointed b/c i wanted to see morales but from the reviews here it sounds like he wasn't up to par.

Spirit sat night was pretty damn fun...it was actually my first time at the space...sound system sounded excellent, crowd was decent, lights were good, and music was ok...spent a lot of time in VIP, which was a bit crowded...the blonde lawyer chick who made it to the final 2 of The Apprentice was actually in the next booth...dance floor had plenty of room to move around....the venue itself is a bit strange though, it seems like its higher than it is wide, and it just doesnt seem to take advantage of every square foot of the club (like the stairway with the bathrooms)...but all in all a good night, stumbled out around 5...

Crobar is always a good club .... the crowd .. the venue in general .. the staff .. the DJs .. and sound system .. a lot of things

David Morales had three styles .. latin/soulful .. hard . and ktu .. i had a blast hearing him doing the first two styles ... but not the ktu shit ..

i was a bit confused how can someone plays so hard and soulful . yet also plays ktu/commerical shit ..

overall i had a good night

peace

the MASK

hahah KTU...I'like that term....though, I thought vic latino was the only expert in that style...LOL

I'd sure b mad, if i paid up a cover charge to listen to crap that I can listen for free...

Crobar is always a good club .... the crowd .. the venue in general .. the staff .. the DJs .. and sound system .. a lot of things

David Morales had three styles .. latin/soulful .. hard . and ktu .. i had a blast hearing him doing the first two styles ... but not the ktu shit ..

i was a bit confused how can someone plays so hard and soulful . yet also plays ktu/commerical shit ..

overall i had a good night

peace

the MASK