Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Downward spiral last week...

lostall4ever

Last Saturday(12/11) I had a few drinks with a friend. Sunday was spent sleeping it off. Because I slept so late on Sunday, I had trouble sleeping on Sunday night so I had a few drinks.

Felt like crap Monday but I made it to work on time. Monday night I just had a couple drinks at home. On Tuesday, a friend of mine and I went out and we had some white. It was a late night. I made it to work on time but felt like hell on Wednesday. Wednesday night, I had a Christmas party to attend. I got drunk and hooked up with a girl.

On Thursday, I stopped by a friends to say hey and ended up doing some white. I got back home on Thursday night and had a few drinks and more white. Long story short, I went over to that girl's place.

Harmless fun right? Wrong.

I am in a great relationship with a woman who loves me with all her heart. I had to sit her down yesterday and explain what happened. Today is my first day of sobriety. I feel lost, lonely, scared and guilt is consuming me. I may lose the most important relationship in my life. This was the person I was going to spend the rest of my life loving.

I always used to say moderation is the key. I have come to realize that I am incapable of moderation.

Last Saturday(12/11) I had a few drinks with a friend. Sunday was spent sleeping it off. Because I slept so late on Sunday, I had trouble sleeping on Sunday night so I had a few drinks.

Felt like crap Monday but I made it to work on time. Monday night I just had a couple drinks at home. On Tuesday, a friend of mine and I went out and we had some white. It was a late night. I made it to work on time but felt like hell on Wednesday. Wednesday night, I had a Christmas party to attend. I got drunk and hooked up with a girl.

On Thursday, I stopped by a friends to say hey and ended up doing some white. I got back home on Thursday night and had a few drinks and more white. Long story short, I went over to that girl's place.

I am in a great relationship with a woman who loves me with all her heart. I had to sit her down yesterday and explain what happened. Today is my first day of sobriety. I feel lost, lonely, scared and guilt is consuming me. I may lose the most important relationship in my life. This was the person I was going to spend the rest of my life loving.

I always used to say moderation is the key. I have come to realize that I am incapable of moderation.

Obviously something is wrong with your relationship or else you wouldn't be out hooking up with other girls. Get on the wagon, sounds like you need some help

At least you had the guts to tell her the truth. I bet you a dollar, a lot of these mutha fuckas on this board has done the same thing, but to chicken shit to tell their S.O the truth. So for that, I applaud you.

I guess man, you've seen what happens. Try to straighten yoursef up to where YOU want to be at. No one really knows what's best for you, but you. Good luck man.......and try to learn from your mistakes.

Don't sweat it too much.... everyone fucks up before they wise up. Anxiety wont help and guiilt will only lead to depression. Assuming you're in your 20's I'd predict you'll be doing many more stupid things before you pull over into the slow lane. It may seem like the end of the world now but you'll probably be laughing about this when you're in your 30's.