Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shelbourne Beach Resort-New Years

erickamikaze

first off you will most likley not even see Paris and Mark, and if you do they will be like 100 feet away with 20 bodyguards.

The Booze is not free, you paid $1500 for it.

Just wondering? Why did you pay $1500 when there was a 6 person minimum. You could have went to other parties and paid that much and had a table to yourselves.

Also, if he paid $1500, then six people would be included and he could bring 4 more people with him without having to pay more.

Obviously, this is a promoter for the Shelborne trying to get people to buy tickets because the party isn't selling so well. Nice try.

promoter for sure. who puts his first post as join my girl and we with out knowing anyone on the board. come on

for sure the last time I go to Miami for New Years...why is everybody so unfriendly?...Last year we came to the states for New Years also. Got a suite in NYC and invited 25 random people...had a great time...doesn't anybody out there try to meet new new people or do you all stick to your personal group of friends?

If any body does just happen to go to this party ask for my table, the last name is Jacobs, and I'll gladly prove I am NOT a promoter.