i searched but no results for hip hip

"I said a hip hop,

Hippie to the hippie,

The hip, hip a hop, and you don't stop, a rock it

To the bang bang boogie, say, up jump the boogie,

To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat"

There's a hip hip somewhere in there :flush:

thats DreamTeam for ur ass...

whatever they call them self today... the crew has been around for a while they just like to compete. Dunno how they got the lucky hook up at space. but if it wasn't for that location for thier parties, they wouldn't be so hyped.

Seasunz is a great DJ, he has that old taste of Hard Deep Trance in his sets and bring back some memories. but as far has that HipHOPe that is there main selling push. (they target the all ages prepy-metrosexuals scene,

should not effect the CandyLand party...... rave vs' Prep - hasn't worked in the past..

Back in grooveradio 107.1 we were doing out underground raves and they would book an event out same day everytime but they never got our scene to goto their events...

And their prmomter are like army people, should see their meetings.....

thats DreamTeam for ur ass...

whatever they call them self today... the crew has been around for a while they just like to compete. Dunno how they got the lucky hook up at space. but if it wasn't for that location for thier parties, they wouldn't be so hyped.

Seasunz is a great DJ, he has that old taste of Hard Deep Trance in his sets and bring back some memories. but as far has that HipHOPe that is there main selling push. (they target the all ages prepy-metrosexuals scene,

should not effect the CandyLand party...... rave vs' Prep - hasn't worked in the past..

Back in grooveradio 107.1 we were doing out underground raves and they would book an event out same day everytime but they never got our scene to goto their events...

And their prmomter are like army people, should see their meetings.....

I agree, Seasunz is a pretty good dj and he knows his shit. I remember first meeting Seasunz at Boheme in Coconut Grove. I believe the same crew threw parties there as well. I was 16. I actually got the chance to spin with Seasunz on WRGP 88.1fm a long while back when he did his show. Very cool guy.

I would go to his parties, but they are all ages, and personally, i am not cool with stepping on anyone. However, some of those youngins can get it...

If there is grass on the field, play ball!

I agree, Seasunz is a pretty good dj and he knows his shit. I remember first meeting Seasunz at Boheme in Coconut Grove. I believe the same crew threw parties there as well. I was 16. I actually got the chance to spin with Seasunz on WRGP 88.1fm a long while back when he did his show. Very cool guy.

I would go to his parties, but they are all ages, and personally, i am not cool with stepping on anyone. However, some of those youngins can get it...

If there is grass on the field, play ball!

agree..