Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SoundFactory::: PimpinHo ::: >>>>>>>>

hmmmm...the pimp n ho ball....

the crowd was young..NOT the usual factory crowd at all..... prolly cause it was 18+..

the setup... i dunno...looked good a few weeks ago...but now it just seemed crammed...tooo much like a river street setup....basement looked better than ever tho

Reda definitely did a good job with the theme... always ho's at factory but this time they were DEF looking good.. hot and sexy... didnt see the usual cross eyed stumblin females that tend to bump into you and think that you're their husband lol

jonathan

i dunno... last time i heard him he was off the hook..non stop hard hitting beats and i've been known to be indifferent about him because honestly... the vibe is nowhere near factory 98-99...

the music

too much abuse of the effects processor..or jam man..whatever the hell they've hooked him up with in there..i think it's the pioneer efx 1000 but who knows.....

it got TIRED echo echo echo.. restart the track... echo echo echo... new track....

maybe 2 of his vocals got me to actually stand up and im NEVER sitting at factory usually.... he does amazing work with his acapellas but i have no idea why he felt the need to play tp2k 'dont tell me' by madonna for 25 minutes.... and he didnt even work it.. faded out w/ echo.. dont ever tell me to stop stop stop stop... restart the song......plays it AGAIN.. echo..dont ever tell me to stop stop stop .... new track comes in THUD THUD THUD THUD ERRRRAAA ERRRRRRA THUD THUD THUD THUD ERRRAAA ERRRRA....

YO jp ...i give u a lot of credit for your talent but just cause the crowd was tough you could've turned it out to a higher degree....

ug still hearing the sounds of boiling alarm clocks and machines throwing up.. music was like world war 2 noise and mess by 7;30 am...hadda get out of there..... i wish i would have just waited til saturday...who knows.....

for sure it was good to see some dedicated peeps that stuck it out for as long as they could....

ok

it's been.

jsc

cwm43.gif