Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AM I THE ONLY ONE ON THIS BOARD WHO'S INTO GOATS AND SHEEPS?

I'd like to find out if there are any more goat/sheep lovers on this board and if there are, perhaps we could share our experiences and maybe learn from each other. Maybe even if things go okay, we could have a little threesome with this one goat that I've been seeing for awhile. Please let me know.

Originally posted by bastardino:

Well all jokes aside, doing a sheep in the ass is one of the greatest feelings a man can experience. However, the hardest thing to do is a Donkey. But once you do it you are considered to be a man. It's tough though. dzshigit

Why is it so hard to 'do a Donkey' Dude?...

------------------

What da.....

Keep the Wellies one size larger so you can wrap your shins in yesterday's newspaper. Keeps you from getting bruised too badly.

------------------

JDogg

opelblitzcopy.gif

"Jesus Tap Dancing Christ,

I've never seen anything so

juvenile in my life."

- Mr. Garrison

It's extremely hard to do a donkey because they resist too much, they push you away and head butt you if you try to fuck them. Now i'm talking about an adult donkey. Sure, a donkey kid would't be a problem. In some countries in middle east you become a man when you are able to do a donkey. And usually you are in your 20's when you are able to do so. I did it at 19.

I could see llamas being good (if you don't mind all the slimy spitting) -- all that llama hair/ fur stuff to grab on to gives a really good grip... Field mice would be a little tough (especially to catch in the first place!)... How about Guinea Pigs?

- Meli - cwm19.gif

------------------

0273.thm.gif

Originally posted by melichacha:

I could see llamas being good (if you don't mind all the slimy spitting) -- all that llama hair/ fur stuff to grab on to gives a really good grip... Field mice would be a little tough (especially to catch in the first place!)... How about Guinea Pigs?

- Meli - cwm19.gif

Well a guy with bastarino's obvious cunning, could breed the mice in cages. That way he would have no problem (and a never ending supply)... i think Guinea Pigs maybe like fitting a pencil in a tunnel wink.gif

At the end of the day he is only trying to make him self look good sating the he COULD shag sheep.. i dont think he has it in him.

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Actually what about field mice.. wouldn't that be more...... your size?

Nahhhh..they're too quick for an old fart like Bastardino...

I've seen those movies where woman suck these huge Dicks of Horses and even seen them stick a Pony's dick in their snatch...I find that sooo fascinating and stimulating at the same time...Prolly cause I'm a city boy and fantasize about these things...tehn again I can always sneak into the Bronx Zoo one night.....

------------------

What da.....