Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Know what clubs are missing...

nexusgroove

Theatica shows...

like now they have dancers and that about all..

But what about theme small stage shows. I know space does it sometimes.

But they you make a budge and invest in an inhouse enetertainers where every week the put on some freaky skits/dance/visual show....

Like the mix with the sword girls, lol

SPace, Masion(LeveL) are some of the best places to have that going on..

It would make them more $$$$ people like that at a club.....

space once pull this super long white silk blanket over the whole crowd at space doing in a production method timing with light effect, Nitrogen at the same time...

but I guess it cost to much money to do stuff like that some club might not care for that anymore/ I can sit here and think of 10000 things to do to keep the cluber instrested in a venu/club..

A club is a place people go to get away from daily life, detach, so a club should use that to their advantage and make a club some wonderland of entertainment to help that detach of real life... Give them something different very weekend, change the venu look, used alot of projection to create mystical wonderlands for people... nothing like being at a club having fun and having all these changes being done while u just dancing and relaxing... classic entertainmet.

people went NUTS!

Old Space....

Yup. and sad. that they should start that again.

that place has sooooooo much that be done there. but dunno why they don't push it to the edge// I can't push at them cuz my best friend is the head porducton guy there, but If I had full access to invent stuff inthere... that would be something cool with my idea's.

Backdoor Bambi... some very cool production freakshow.. kindof..

also i guess a trrend lately has been having a designer or boutique sponsor a 'fashion show' and have models walk aroun d on the bar as a ctwalk, or somn like that... certainly spices up the party for a bit, but i agree that having a theme/show would make our nights less ordinary..

.-:smoke:

its all about the $$$... to invest in get and paying an inhouse director to put together the show for every weekend. Funny part they can get actors/dancers for cheap from colleges. and as far and doing it has a time run production. All you need is a smart man behind that lighting and video control ;). I hope someone reads this and dares to do it. To me it seems simple because of my background in production, but to others they won't know where to start..

G. Kelly, up he put aside a ver nice budget for in house entertainment. and it worked at level. people went there just because of that vibe....

but space now has one of the most advance tech equpiment and cash resources to do some very crazy shit. Just no brain storms going on and I give idea's all day to my friend but, that would be selling me out short... :)

how about good music? :hat:

True but..

From my stand point of view. I see alot of people at a club to be seen, not really into the music. "Commerical" scene. some of us go for the music. some of us go to be seen with who or what.

;)

I can sit in a DJ booth at any club and point out the "Fake" clubber that just goes to show off, or brag.