Clubplanet Nightlife Community

forever young...

dgmodel

i was watching this documentary on the obsession of staying young or appearing young i should say, through plastic surgery and augmentation and the like... how many of you here would ever contemplate or go through with plastic surgery~!? in the same breathe they touched upon the topic of cryogenics... how man of you would entertain the idea of being frozen until they can resuscitate you and attatch your head to a cloned body~!? ( http://www.alcor.org/ ) its kind of bugged out if you really think about it... say waking up a hundred years from now, and remembering everything like it was yesterday but living in tomorrow... i think your brain would have some sort of sensory overload or go into shock, no~!? or would the cloned body accept your or reject it~!? what are the effects on the brain by being cryogenically frozen for long periods of time~!? i dont know man, im really curious whats to come with these frozen heads... i wonder if it would possible for me to cash in my chips early lets say at forty-five years old and say "alright, the buck stops here... freeze me now, talk with yah later..." this way you dont have to come back as wrikley old goat and can actually still enjoy what you see and have... or how bugged out would be you come back at 45 years old and you go see one of your "boys" and slap'em around because youre 45 and they're 90... lol

i would never. i see so many women were i live with nose jobs and face lifts and they look terrible. i just saw a women yesterday with so much surgery that although she looked beautiful, i felt terrible for her.

i proud of what i look like. i see my grandpa, grandma, mom and dad in me. years from now i will look like my grandparents and it's the one most priceless thing i have from them.

you can see so much from a person through their age. their hands, wrinkles and all tell a life story like a tattoo. why would you want to throw that out?

the only way i would condone it is if there was a tragedy that caused disfigurment from fire or a terrible accicent...for cosmetic...never.

and if you live life to the fullest you would have no fear of death.

...why mess with what's inevitable....and even if you could, would you really want to live forever?......just make sure you get some kicks in along the way and be cremated when its over - far too many bodies taking up space on this planet......

hell no hun. i wouldnt want to. i agree with you. :)