Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does anyone NOT know someone who's been gotten shafted by a club?

I've never been booted but my friends get searched all the time. They've never been caught with anything, luckily. Now, Miss Deanna, I can't wait to meet you since I've heard you're quite the superstar on the dancefloor. Are you going to be at Twilo Friday?

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

Originally posted by Crackorn:

I've never been booted but my friends get searched all the time. They've never been caught with anything, luckily. Now, Miss Deanna, I can't wait to meet you since I've heard you're quite the superstar on the dancefloor. Are you going to be at Twilo Friday?

hahaha... Crackorn, check your pm and go to Oakie tonight. perhaps we'll find each other there

I have never been thrown out of a club, Even when I did get caught Smokin weed in the guys bathroom, the bouncer just said Don't let me see you doing it again!!! I was like ok!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Originally posted by glowgirl:

I have never been thrown out of a club, Even when I did get caught Smokin weed in the guys bathroom, the bouncer just said Don't let me see you doing it again!!! I was like ok!

its a little different if youre a girl, if that was a guy he most likely would have been taken to the back and got searched robbed and thrown to the streets depending on what club it was. which one were you at???

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

I got caught with E at sf but they didnt boot us. they gave us a choice... either it does in the garbage or leave. it went in the garbage (there went $50 down the drain). but we just got other pills inside... which turned out to be a mistake. but nope.. i have never been kicked out of a club. cwm30.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

AOL ~~ XOJust2cute4uXO

Never been kicked out...except at closing time!

But, the worst is when the door guy makes you wait and tells you that it will be a few minutes...which turns into an hour or more! IMO, Just tell it like it is so we can decide if we feel like waiting or not!

-sguid

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Originally posted by glowgirl:

its a little different if youre a girl, if that was a guy he most likely would have been taken to the back and got searched robbed and thrown to the streets depending on what club it was. which one were you at???

/B]

I was at Exit.....about a year ago when the party was good there.

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!