Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Mini Review of Roland @ Amika (christmas nite)

Bling

Bling's mini review of Roland at Amika

« on: Today at 01:00:09pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wasnt really gonna go out tonite but so glad I did. Roland "Ay dios mio" he destroyed that place tonite.

Rocky started off the nite with some deeper stuff. Warming up the room. IT was pretty empty until like 12-1230 then there was a pretty good size crowd (despite it being xmas)

good seeing eric, renzo, coach and annette, andrew , Karin, Biz and of course heather (cophac) visiting for the holidays

roland YOU ARE DA MAN!!! PERIOD!!!

completely different set then last week. not as progressive. i liked it 10x better. high energy, siren blaring, smokin maching goin off. napkins flying. dancers lookin all fine with their candy cane outfits

no real review today because i just wanted to chill but now im kinda disappointed i diddnt the track selection was wicked last nite:)

i swear roland can outdo most if not all the big time guest house djs that ive seen.

I was dancing my ass off. I even had to tell rocky "bro if i come every sat here and dance like this ill disapper!!!"

left around 3 since heather was already getting tired and i was already dripping wet from sweat from dancing so damn much. I am sure the last 2 hrs was pure destruction like the first 2 i heard.

hell im even second guessing if i should ck out skylark next week and come back to amika again LOL

ps (there were these 4 blondes by the back bar. one had this outfit where the bottom was not even there just the bottom of her breasts exposed. britney spears tight body just sick.... god i love amika