Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just hooked up

fuckguy

I hooked up with this 27-year old redhead, she wore leather trouser, lace(breastthing) and a latex jacket at this club and was fuckin hot,

When we got home and started kissing and grabbing she suddenly grip my hair and said, sit down,

i looked at her, suprised, then with the other hand on my jaw "sit the fuck down bitch, DOWN" i did, "good, do as i tell you, take that t-shirt off" she sat on my face for a while giving instructions, "don't close, hold you're tongue out, stick it in, lick me, don't stop" rubbing hersfelf to my tongue and face,

when she jumped of i whispered if i could eat her ass, witch i could, she plainly sat herself on my face back to me holding her hand on my head slowly rubbing herself on me again, she stroke my dick outside my clothes for a while before we both ended up naked in a 69

man that chick drove me crazy

she asked if i had anything she could tie my hands with and we ended up using a scarf instead of handcuffs when she fucked me

She was riding very hard and even slapped me in the face,

i won't give you all details but i was fucking shocked by her behavior, she was so fucking hardcore and i love every minute of it

I sometimes fantasies about this things, jerking of to tanya hyde and i know a lot of girls can be really wild, but this amazed me. It is not often i get so wild sex hooking up with girls i haven't known very long

-anyway thought i share this on the sex board and invite people to post some juicy sexexperience they have had. whoah baby i'm shocked