Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wtf happened to express??

FlipsSOE

i've been shopping at express/ structure for 5+ years now, and has always been my favorite store. that all changed tonight. i haven't been there in 5-6 months, and it just seems like their colors got super gay, the clothes got way tighter, and finding an extra large and even large is a hassle in of itself. are they catering to a new customer now?? have they become a pseudo- armani exchange/ diesel/ closet homo retailer?? not to mention that prices have gone up 30-40% on similar/ exact items that were there last time i was there. my friend who i was with agreed. anyone notice this new trend at this once great store?? :bigfinge:

I only check go in this store once in a while but all i can say is that the change from structure to express was the best thing that ever happened to them. As for the sudden change in styles, colors, etc. i have no idea. And i agree with you that in todays stores it is very hard to find larger sizes.

hmpf. I have worked at Express for 3 years now, while Ive been in college. As someone who has been there from the beginning kinda, it has changed drastically. Actually, I have read all the details about the store's new look and basically we are catering to a different kind of customer. I am not one to go into detail via internet but I will say this... You either like it or hate it. They have grown to become much more business, professional, modern yet sexy for the 20 something crowd. Im sorry that u dislike it now, but whenever ur in freehold mall stop in and say hi! im Heather :o)

thats odd i thought that yesterday when i went with a friend... there prices are higher, yet the quality is horrible.

i've been shopping at express/ structure for 5+ years now, and has always been my favorite store. that all changed tonight. i haven't been there in 5-6 months, and it just seems like their colors got super gay, the clothes got way tighter, and finding an extra large and even large is a hassle in of itself. are they catering to a new customer now?? have they become a pseudo- armani exchange/ diesel/ closet homo retailer?? not to mention that prices have gone up 30-40% on similar/ exact items that were there last time i was there. my friend who i was with agreed. anyone notice this new trend at this once great store?? :bigfinge:

yea express is pretty much just good for getting work clothes. i don't like their jeans or anything else that isn't dress pants/shirts. but as far as getting work stuff you can find some nice things, and the prices aren't really that bad, and quality is pretty good i think.

you sir are correct, i dont even other looking in wheni pass by... used to frequent it a lot though