Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years Eve Afterhours

jjl1719

Can anyone help me with some info on afterhours for NYE. OBA looked like a winner but now that it seems it's going to be closed. I know Drai's is always hot, what about AM at OPM? I heard about it but not many details. Basically I'm just looking for a good crowd and house music. Any suggestions

... will be very hard to get into. All the tables are already sold out (I believe) and Gino and Tony are going to be EXTREMELY strict at the door. And I can tell you right now, if you're not partying with female guests, don't even waste your time trying to get into OPM after 3am unless you are on the invitation list.

This site was just launched...

http://www.amlasvegas.com/

ok im not FROM VEGAS but im there a-lotttt tony or victor verdugo i get them mixed up i know they both used to be at drais in its hay day right ???

so which one is throwing AM AT O-PM ?? victor or tony???? :confused:

AND IS THIS JUST NYE AFTER HOURS OR IS IT SAT AND SUN ALSO???? :smile2::smile2:

Hopefully they attempt to bring in better house music than at Drai's or Seven - I don't think either of those has had a decent DJ who is known outside of Vegas in there more than a handful of times. It would be nice to see some of the big names that ICE brings in spinning afterhours in this town

From what I understand it's Tony Verdugo & Gino LoPinto. I also believe their fathers are involved, so that could be Victor maybe? Regardless I know these guys are completely committed to bringing the best afterparty to town. I also know they have the support of several important people in town and they have a good local dj lineup. As far as International acts, I'm not even sure bringing in huge name djs is an appropriate move for an intimate exclusive party like this, but maybe it is. We'll just have to wait and see. But what I do know is that if this party attracts a beautiful crowd, and supports the electronic music scene, it should be embraced. The party is on every Friday and Saturday after the 10pm to 4am hip-hop party at OPM. So the crowd will completely turn over around 4am and I believe the parties are set to end around 8am but that is not set in stone.