Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Donate To Help The Victims Of The Tsunami

Hello everyone,

Sorry if this is not the right place for this .. and i know a lot of you want to party and have a good time and many are stressed with work and life .. etc. etc. ..

but as humans .. we can NOT possibly be watching while more than 52,000 (and mounting) other humans died in two days .. and tens of thousands lost their houses, and are hungry and sick ..

and while we all can mourn the dead .. and feel terrible for what happened, I believe this is not enough and we should do a little to help those who are still alive and struggling to survive ..

for that .. I am posting some web sites that accept donations on-line so that if you find it in your heart to donate even a dollar (imagine one dollar from every person who lives in NYC alone could mount to millions of dollars in relief funds!!!) … then do it ..

if you are feeling bad for what happened .. or sad and angry . .that is fine .. we are humans and we will have those kina feelings .. but more importantly .. please .. follow any of the links below .. and donate .. make some change .. be human .. and contribute to the human sufferings ..

who knows .. may be some of us, God forbid, will be in trouble one day and will need other humans to help .. and remember . what goes around .. comes around ..

peace

the MASK

Here are the links .. follow any that you wish

Islamic Relief Organization http://www.irw.org/asiaquake/

Islamic City http://www.islamicity.com/donate/?ref=30

American Jewish World Service http://www.ajws.org/index.cfm?section_id=15

American Red Cross https://www.redcross.org/donate/donation-form.asp

Christian Reformed World Relief Committee https://www.disasternews.net/donations/dnn.php

International Orthodox Christian Charities http://www.iocc.org/news/12-27-04.shtml

Lutheran World Relief http://www.lwr.org/

hey guys .. this is not about religion .. this is about humans .. people are dieing .. and that is what we are asking people to help

FYI .. if some people where dancing in the streets like u said .. these were few people and .. those do not represent by any chance the 2 Billion Muslims around the globe man ..

majoiry of Muslim institutions and people codemned the terrorist attacks on WTC .. and majority of Muslims are peace-loving people ..

dont let the hatress get to you my friend .. be human ..

besides .. more than 60% of the affected areas are NOT even Muslims ..

hey guys .. this is not about religion .. this is about humans .. people are dieing .. and that is what we are asking people to help

FYI .. if some people where dancing in the streets like u said .. these were few people and .. those do not represent by any chance the 2 Billion Muslims around the globe man ..

majoiry of Muslim institutions and people codemned the terrorist attacks on WTC .. and majority of Muslims are peace-loving people ..

dont let the hatress get to you my friend .. be human ..

besides .. more than 60% of the affected areas are NOT even Muslims ..

Don’t give me that shit! The US gave them 36 mill and those ungrateful bastards say we are being “stingy†fuck them!!

that is by far, the most ignorant thing I have ever heard in my life.

goes to show why this board sucks and why anyone with an ounce of common sense no longer posts.

I see u have no common sense either since your still postin!! Over 1000+ post I bet your mother is proud! Truth hurt sometimes doesn’t it sweetie! God must be trying to tell us something!

Don’t give me that shit! The US gave them 36 mill and those ungrateful bastards say we are being “stingy†fuck them!!

dude . if the USA gave those people 36 million like u said .. well . the war has caused Iraq alone .. billions of dollar in re-building .. most of which will go to the american construction companies anyways ...

besides .. if u r talking about giving away money .. USA gives Israel 2 Billion dollars a year from your and my tax monies .. and guess what .. Israel is the only country in that area that have more than 200 nuclear bombs ... and do NOT let United Nation inspectors into its facilities .. it is the most hostile country in terms of expansion and adding illegal lands to its territories (just check UN resolutions that condemn Israel expansion over the years on behalf of 22 million palestenian people who were killed and kicked out of the country) .. it is our support to this country that is causing a lot of problems in that area ..

also Israel was not on the map before 1948 .. if it wasnt for Britain, USA and Russia .. jewish, muslim and christian people lived there in peace for thousands of years, till the beginning of Israel in 1948 ..and after that the wars came . .and our support to that country just got us more hatress and anger from the countries surrounding them ..

i can go on further .. but the point is ... be human man .. believe me .. so many people around the world including vast majority of Muslims sympathized with the WTC tragedy .. and besides .. u r basically saying .. that since David Korash .. who burned everyone in Wacco, Texas many years ago .. that coz of that .. all Christians are blood thirsty people ????????

I see u have no common sense either since your still postin!! Over 1000+ post I bet your mother is proud! Truth hurt sometimes doesn’t it sweetie! God must be trying to tell us something!

1,621 over 4 years equals 1.06 posts per day...this is post #2 for the day... smartass

BTW, my mother is proud that I have a job, and when at that moment I am sooo bored at work, I look to this board for entertainment and what the idiots here have to say and I usually throw in my 2 cents...which I just did and that's the truth...and let the truth behold that you are still an ignorant ass...I'm out

Give me a break they arent getting anymore money from me!!! Our government gave enough of my hard earned money to them!! You people should NOT give any more money to help the tsunami victims!!

Why you may ask? Because every cent the government spends comes from taxation. Every dollar the government hands out as foreign aid has to be extorted from an American taxpayer first!!!

Give me a break they arent getting anymore money from me!!! Our government gave enough of my hard earned money to them!! You people should NOT give any more money to help the tsunami victims!!

Why you may ask? Because every cent the government spends comes from taxation. Every dollar the government hands out as foreign aid has to be extorted from an American taxpayer first!!!

Wow todd, you are 100% right!! I didnt even look at it that way!!!

By what right do they take our hard-earned money and give it away? They have no right to and that does not belong to them!!! Damn those politicians!!!

Happy New Year by the way, and I missed you guys but thanks for the voice mail :laugh: :laugh:

Wow todd, you are 100% right!! I didnt even look at it that way!!!

By what right do they take our hard-earned money and give it away? They have no right to and that does not belong to them!!! Damn those politicians!!!

Happy New Year by the way, and I missed you guys but thanks for the voice mail :laugh: :laugh:

mornin Laur if u liked the n/m we left ya better read your email!! :laugh2: And da reason politicians can get away w/doling out money that they have no right 2 and that does NOT belong to them is that they have the morality of altruism on their side.

According to altruism--the morality that most Americans accept and that politicians exploit for all it's worth--those who have more have the moral obligation to help those who have less.

This is y Americans------the wealthiest people on earth------r expected 2 sacrifice (voluntarily or by force) the wealth they have earned to provide for the needs of those who did NOT earn it. It is Americans' acceptance of altruism that renders them morally impotent 2 protest against the confiscation & distribution of their wealth. It is past time 2 question----and to reject----such a vicious morality that demands that we sacrifice our values instead of holding on 2them. Ok time for my AM coffee